I need to know why i bleeded last time i had sex because my man freaked out. Im 18 & i lost my virginity when i was 17 at like almost the end of last year and i didnt bleed. Then a couple times after that i had a little bit of bleeding during intercourse because we found a little bit of blood on the condom and just a little on my underwear. I found out this was normal since i was a virgin and my vagina was stretching which caused the bleeding. What I'm worried about is last weekend we had sex and we found a little bit of blood on my underwear and i think there was some on the condom too.We have been doing it first without the condom then he puts on the condom and we finish it of like that and we have had unprotected sex once but i got my period after that. Last weekend i think he must have hurt me but im not sure because it hurt a little when he first put it in but then the second time he tried it didnt hurt. But i havent bleeded for so long so i don't know why exactly did i bleed and i was thinking if its just something normal like getting hurt or if im pregnant which i really hope not or if i got some type of medical problem down there.

Doesnt sound like you have had a lot of sex. Which mind you is not a bad thing :-). But due to that you could have some bleeding for a while. I have a very little frame. And when i first started having sex I would bleed every once in a while. If it had been a while sense you had sex, were you moist when he first put his penis in, is her larger than other boys you have been w/, was he a bit rougher w/ you than usual? All of those things can have an impact on weather or not you bleed. I'm sure you are fine. If you are worried about pregnancy get a test... Good luck!

Anytime you have unprotected sex AT ALL you have the chance of getting pregnant. But I would hazzard a guess that the bleeding is from your hymen still tearing! You DON'T bleed with stretching of the vagina! Your vagina can handle a 7- 10 lb baby!!!! XD So the 1st thing you should think about is IF either of you have an STD! Since you are bleeding it COULD be from an infection or an STI! So the 1st things you should do is get checked out at the local STD clinic - JUST to totally rule this out. Also you could be allergic to latex - if your boyfriend is using a latex condom, or a yeast infection that causes lesions on your vagina and from the rubbing of sex can cause bleeding.

When your period is due you should take a pregnancy test! There is a strong chance that you could be pregnant, due to the unprotected sex. So you need to rule each item out 1st and might as well start out at the top - and MOST serious - such as an STD or pregnancy - then work your way down, to a latex alergy or a yeast infection. This way it will put your minds TOTALLY at ease. Best of luck and health honey!

Thank you for your answers :]
& thats what i meant the tearing not the stretching lol