I must admit I am a bit worried. My boyfriend and I were having sex tonight (with a condom and I was very lubricated) and out of nowhere I started to bleed. Not period blood...but regular blood. I've been sexually active for about 4 years. I'm not quite sure if my "cherry" has popped but he said he felt something "pop" in my vagina. We had intercourse 10 days ago without a condom and he did pull out. As soon as this bleeding occured I decided to look on the internet at pregnancy signs and saw that this could be an embryo implanting itself in my uteris. Has anyone else experienced this kind of bleeding? And does it mean I'm pregnant?

The same thing happened to me a couple days ago. I'm no virgin by any standard- and he said he felt a pop- and I was bleeding. I had not been bleeding before intercorse, and the bleeding stopped after two days and was not consistent with my period.

I can't find anything on the internet to explain it.
Someone told me that I might have finally broken my hymen, but after seeing the placement of the hymen on the internet- I don't think that sounds right.

I don't know if you're pregnant or not- but I don't believe that's what caused your bleeding.

hi im 16 and in my final year of school; i have been sexually active for nearly a year.
for the last two nights i have bled during sex, not before or after, just during.
my boyfriend is worried, and so am i.
i had my regular period over 10 days ago, i have had sex 3 times within that time, the first time was completley normal with no bleeding
it has only been the last two times this bleeding has a occured.
im on the pill "yasmin" and have been on it for 5 months, with no problems.
it seems like alot of blood, even my period isnt that heavy.
what is happening to me??? what should i do???

Omg this is totally what has happened to me, i am also on yasmin. But i have been sexually active for about 3 years now.

Whats going on? why am i bleeding!!

I had exactly the same! I've been so worried went to the docs and she told me to get tested for chlamydia! it was an abnormal amount of blood and i'm too scared to go and get tested :-( i'm glad that somebody else has had the same and not just me

The same thing happened to me, and I can't find anything on it. I have only been sexually active for a year and a half, and last night we were having sex and we both felt a strange pop..and it's happened before so we ignored it..only this time I was bleeding and it was just normal blood...after I cleaned up it stopped and I am just a little worried about it.

Hi Peeps

Same thing happened to me! I only ever bleed during sex, stop straight after i am also on the pill Yasmin
been to the docs this week and got myself tested but have 2 wait till Monday 4 results :(was just wondering
if any of you went yourselfs and what was the outcome, if you dont mind me asking as im very woried & would
just like to clear everything up (especially 4 my bf)

Thanks

The other night me and my soon to be husband were having sex, he mentioned it to me that there was fresh blood on the bed sheets. I went into the bathroom trying to figure out bout the blood when I cleaned up there was still a little blood but not much. It wasn't period blood either. Everything I have looked up talks of pain and things like that I didn't have no pain or even know about the blood until he told me. I have never bleed during sex before and I have been sexually active since I was 17 I am now 21. It was pretty much Slight bleeding. We both have no idea why this happened. I am not really worried about it but I wonder what could have caused the bleeding. I have went through all the things they say that can cause bleeding and none of them are it. If any of you have any idea please let me know.

Thanks.

If this persist, I prescribe a TVS (Trans vagina scan) for proper examination. Goodluck

Get tested ladies . I had te same symptoms and thats what it actually was!!! I t can cause infertility if untreated.

This actually happend to me to night. Very little blood didn't know about it till my bf pointed out to me that there was blood on the sheet. I'm not in any pain nor am I tender in any way. We have had sex three times in a two day time spand and I a relatively new to sex. So im not sure if we have just pushed my body a little far in the past couple days for me being new or what.

I'm also bit worried, me and my bf had sex and I started bleeding a few drops and then it was gone, I have a 2 year old baby, it could be a overian cyst, or cancer when bleeding or having pain during sex, or growths, better to go to the doc I'm seeing a doc today good luck ladys :)

What did you have?

Ladies, this is happening to me too. I'm on the pill, and went to the doctor and were pretty sure it's cervical erosion. Witch is caused by "yaz". It's irritation or infection in your cervics. You all need to get it checked out! It IS something to worry about.. Good luck!!

What was it that you had that can cause infertility? I felt a little pain in my stomach during sex with my husband last night, then when we finished we saw that there was blood everywhere. It stopped after a few minutes, but it was more than just "spotting." I have a doc apt set up for next week. Just curious about what your diagnosis was though.