:-( I'm very worry because lately after having sex with my husband I start bleeding. At first I thought it was my menstruation but after a few days we had sex again and I started bleeding again. The bleeding goes on for a few days and then it goes away. This did not used to hapen to me before and I am worried. Is it normal or should I get check? ?

Hi. If it has started suddenly I would get it checked, there could be something going on in that is being irritated by sex

Community Administrator
Hi there! I agree with crzyfl! Bleeding after sex is not normal and you should have it checked!

Check out the following link, you may find some useful info!

https://www.steadyhealth.com/Please_answer___need_guidance___bleeding_after_sex____t61154.html

Best Regards
Billy

i had that problem before and i got it checked out the reason for that was servical erosion and it was due to the pill it is usualy nothing to worry about but id go to the doc just to be sure

Celebrity
I know this is an old post, but just for anyone else that this is happening too.
I have this happening to me.
I have PCOS
I have fibroids an
Pollups.
I think its the pollup that mainly causes this. I may have to have it taken away. Waiting for a gyni app at min.

I'VE BEEN HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM WHEN I HAVE SEX WITH MY FIANCE,EXCEPT THE BLEEDING GOES AWAY THE MINUTE WE STOP HAVING SEX.I WENT TO SEE MY DR & SHE DIDN'T FIND ANY STD OR INFECTIONS SO WAITING FOR FUTHER TESTING.

im going threw the same thing nd i bleed after every time I've had sexual intercourse and I want help but i dont want my parents to find out either ...do anyone what could possibly cause the bleeding after sexual intercuorse

I think Bleeding during or after sex is not considered normal and therefore should be evaluated at all times. The only time bleeding during or after sex is considered normal in some cases is if you are having sexual intercourse for the first time. 8-|

I am having the same problem for the last 3 years and I have gone to the doctors and gyno's many times and they have always sent me home saying that it is normal. I have had regular paps and blood tests done....not STD, not Cancer...

It's totally not normal. And before then I never had this problem. I think Yaz might of started this problem though. Is anyone else on the pill of any kind? I went off of birth control for a year now and I am still having this problem. Being on Yaz made me not want to have sex at all and with the bleeding during sex turns me off even more. javascript:emoticon(':-(')

So not sure what the hell to do...

Guest wrote:

sweetrose wrote:

:( I'm very worry because lately after having sex with my husband I start bleeding. At first I thought it was my menstruation but after a few days we had sex again and I started bleeding again. The bleeding goes on for a few days and then it goes away. This did not used to hapen to me before and I am worried. Is it normal or should I get check?

thats exactly the same with me!! the bleeding stops straight away!! :S my boyfriend dosent think its anything to worry about its only the 2nd time iv bled. but were quite sexually active. x

this happens 2 me but its stops the minute we stop avin sex..ive been 2 the doctors its not a std so now im bein checkd 4other things:S my cervix r eroding afta havin my son nrli 2years ago but this has onli happend since i av had my baby so i no its sumthing thats happend wile having him...i think if its happenin 2 any1 else get checkd u neva no d reason 4 y u r bleedin its ur body tellin u sumfin isnt ryt !!

I'm concerned about this because, i have only had sex with 2 guys and it has been nearly a year since i had sex last thought i had sex again just recently and i had started bleeding, i am on the pill. we used protection blah blah. but should i be worried.. or should i just relax... my boyfriend got a little worried... cause after we had finished he noticed

PLEASE any information would be fantastic...

Heva wrote:

Guest wrote:

sweetrose wrote:

it happened with me too, bleeding stops straight away, its only happened 3 times now but i am to scared to have sex with my boyfriend now im not on pill but do have the inplant, i dont know what todo and my boyfriend really worried about it too, and wre quite sexually active too c

hi, ive been with my husband for 7yrs now and wer doing great on having sex except when i have my last child and his going 4 next year. I have my tubal cut done after my last child born. But when evrytime i have sex with my husband i have bleed like i have period :-( this happend since i got my tubal done until now its still bleeding when we have sex. So its going to be 4 yrs ive been bleed if we have sex. i feel sorry and i dont feel like having sex with my husband bc of the nasty blood coming out in my vigina :-(. idk what going on with me i think its cost that when i got my tubal done. :'(

Hello I am sixteen years old nearly seventeen and this has been happening to me for a while now it's rather between sexual intercourse or after sex And it's normally vey heavy the blood I don't know what to do I am worried about this . I recently come of yazmin because of this I thought that might be why I was bleeding I am now on Microgynon and I am still bleeding this is really getting me down ive always had heavy periods but they have always been when I was on my period HELP