Alright so Iv been on the depo shot a little over a year. I was suppose to get my shot early September and never went. I started my period a week after I was suppose to go and I'm still on it to this day. My boyfriend came to town October 26th and just left town yesturday we had unprotected sex his whole visit cause I was on my period. He cam in me multiple times but I'm still bleeding (spotting) Is there any chance I could be pregnant.

There is a chance to get pregnant while your on your period, but it is very unlikely because your body is still half way through getting rid of your un-fertilised egg and you are way away from you fertilised period. There is also the fact that it is already really pretty damn hard to get pregnant in the first place but to just make sure a week after your period has stopped you shoukd get a test, it will most likely be negitive though.
Hope that helped :D