I missed one pill in the first week of my birth control pack, Yasmin. i missed saturday mornings, but i remembered sunday so i took them both sunday and now i have a light period? Why? Help!

It sounds like you're having some breakthrough bleeding due to missing a pill, which is normal.

You did the right thing by doubling up the next day with the pill you missed. According to the info insert, if you miss just one and take it the next day as well as that day's you should still be protected against pregnancy.

Hope that helps! =)

thanks! but they why has it been 3 days and I am still bleeding lightly? am i going to bleed until my next period, which is 2 weeks away?

You could bleed until your next period, yes. THAT IS NORMAL, That is why women should not miss pills, because it does usually cause breakthrough bleeding.