Okay so, i am having very abnormal things with my period this month. So, it started around the 30th of August when i went to the gynecologist to talk to him about ongoing abdominal pains and burning after urination. He precribed me a stronger antibiotic(Not bactrum) for a uti and a birth conrol pill (Ortho tri-cyclen LO). That very day, i took one of the birth control pills. I stupidly read it AFTERWARDS to find out that i was suppose to wait til the day my period started. So i didn't take another. For a week or so, that one pill had my nipples very sore, but it subsided. On the 10th of september, i had sex for the first time in around a month. It was VERY painful so we stopped. The next morning, I was bleeding heavily. (My period is very steady and comes around the 22nd) making it TEN days early. Right after painful sex, coincidence? I thought maybe it was my hymen breaking because of all the times in the past 2 years having sex, i never had mine break. I've had no normal cramps, just very painful abdominal pains. On the 12th, the second day i was bleeding, i took a birth control pill and the bleeding was normal. on the 13th, i took another pill. Bleeding was the same. I took it for a few days and then my bleeding started to be rosy pink, and then red, then blackish in color ver the days. Today it is red again. It sort of scared me so i haven't taken the pill in 3 days. It is now the 21st, And i'm still bleeding and having horrible pains in abdomin. (Not cramps, sharp, kicking or fluttering pains) My period is never early or 11 days long ! Nor do i ever have pains this bad just from a period. I've had abdominal pains for months besides this ESPECIALLY afer i urinate, It hurts to stand up straight. :( idk what is happening.

the sames kinda happening to me, i went to my doctor about lower to the right side abdomonal pains and constant bleeding and he just gave me the depo provera injection and sent me on my way. i went back 3 weeks later and he googled my symptons then said i will give you the next injection early see if that helps... its been 5 months now and im still in agony its shooting down my back and feels like theres something extra in my body, not a baby though, its so confusing i just want to have one day with no pain!

Does it sometimes feel like stretching? I got an ultra sound and i guess i have a hemorrhagic cyst on my ovary that rupyured and a laceration from sex. See if he can check for that!

ruptured** He gave me antibiotics and motrin.

it just feels like something extra on my left side :(, ive finally got the doctors to book me a ultrasound and a blood test hope i finally get help!. thankyou :)

GREAT! I'm happy you're getting the help you deserve, i know how it feels!

Actually i not a doctor, but the area where your pain is in your back and left stomach sounds like maybe a kidney infection

done a urine test and nothing came up... Finally someone who knows how i feel haha im positive the doctors think im lying about it