hi. im freakin out about these blisters that i have on the skin above my vagina. i just started seein this new guy and dont kno his history and made a drunken mistake one night to not use a condom. i looked up STD symptoms and im scared about herpes. the symptoms said small red bumps in the vagina or around it wherever the penis came in contact with open skin that may turn into blisters which will burst a clear secretion and then scab over. i never had red bumps it was just blisters and im pretty sure his penis never came in contact with that part of my skin. i dont have any blisters in my vagina or on the lips of it. it also said pain urinating, itchy, tingling sensation, fever, swollen glands, headache, etc and i dont have any of those problems. my mom bought me this really crappy razor do u think that could have caused these blisters? please help. thanks

Hi there,

Sometimes shaving can cause little sore red bumps, I know I get them occasionally. I also sometimes get them if my legs are sweaty and rub together alot. I know you are not going to like what I will say, but I am just saying to take precaution just in case. These things can happen. Next time use a condom so you won't start freaking out thinking all the "what if's" If you would like to ease your mind you can see a doctor that will be able to help you.

I hope this helps, good luck

I HAVE LITTLE RED BLOOD BLISTER ON MY VAGINAL LIPS ON UTSIDE WENT TO THE DOCTOR AND HE SAID THAT IT IS NOT AN STD AND NOT TO BE WORRIED HAS ANYONE EVER HAD THIS.

Oh my gosh, I had blisters all around my vagina and inside. I couldnt pee it burnt like hell, I had to pee in the bath it was just so bad... even in the bath i was crying and only peeing a little bit.

I went to the hospital and I pretty much got in straight away. (considering there were other patients waiting for 4hrs with a broken bone)

The triage nurse saw it and was like omg.

so then I had to go another night with the infections. Then I went to the sex health hospital to have a pap smear... the doctors there swore that it was herpes. The results came back and it was just a staff infection.. (its everywhere, it gets into little cuts and makes sores) ontop of a bad thrush infection.

hi! is there anything answer what was happening? cuz i have the same problem as you. please let me know i'm terribly son't know what to do.

I have a yellow colli flower looking blister above my vagina and is itchy as eff. They have been coming and going for about 4 years now.. Randomly. Like 2-3 times a year. I've had my check ups and Pap tests and what not and nothing std wise has come up. Can someone please tell me what the heck it is?

Health Guru
Hi, have you been screened for herpes as that's what it sounds like it could be!