About five days ago I started to feeling a stinging on the skin between my as****e and pee hole. I thought I was just a bit torn from rough sex. I now have what looks like canker sores. I also have symptoms of a yeast infection.

But herpes also!? I'm terrified...

I'm so worried that I have herpes.
I've been with my boyfriend for a while now and we just had sex two weeks ago. Since then I've had a UTI, which I took antibiotics for, but recently I've been feeling sore. After three days, I finally decided to take a look down there with a mirror and I discovered two white blisters/sores on the vagina opening. They really hurt, there's a lot of redness. My partner has had sex with one other girl, and they were in a relationship for 3 years, so I don't think he has an STI.
Please, someone here help me because I am freaking out uncontrollably.
I think it's a yeast infection- I hope, but I don't know.
I've recently had a sore throat- is it herpes?
Help me!

I had my yearly STI/Pap test done on Wednesday, had sex with my bf on Thursday and was a bit sore all day b/c (sorry to be graphic, but I think it'll help people who are going through the same thing to know what exactaly happened to me) I wasn't properly lubricated before we had intercourse and he must have tore me a little bit when first trying. (Btw, normally we do enjoy foreplay and this isn't an issue for us at all -- now I'll ALWAYS make sure do to a bit after all this drama I'm going through now!)

So all day Thursday I was a bit sore and by Friday night, I had developed not only a yeast infection (painful urination, watery white dischage and sore & redness in my inner labia/vagina), but three bumps by themsevles in three different areas: on my right labia majora (but near where the tissue starts to become the inner labia), and on the left side (so on either side of the vagina) AND on the skin about 1cm from the anus. I have NEVER had this before in my life and naturally thought it was herpes as I had also never heard of a yeast infection causing this bumps/blisters.

I monitored them as I had read online that some women get blisters from rough sex, so I wanted to wait a day and see if they improved before I went to a doctor. They were about 2-4mm in diameter (not all were the same size) and were leaking (not prufusely or anything) a whitish/clear substance (although not as much for the perianal one). They weren't causing pain and didn't itch (excpet the perianal one itched just a little a few times, but I think that's because of where it was and when it was in contact with clothes).

So by Sunday morning there wasn't an improvement and I went to the doctor's for a swab to find out just what the heck was going on down there. After I told him what happened with my bf, he had a look and immediately said it was probably just a yeast infection and that it didn't look like herpes (nor did I have any other symptoms of herpes). He took a swab just to be safe, but he was very confidant it was yeast.

He explained that yeast is an opportunistic organism and are quick to show their infestation: they're "usually the first to show up at the door" after exposure, he said. I had sex late Thursday morning and I noticed the bumps by Friday night. Also, they weren't in clusters and appeared as individual bumps, unlike herpes.

I just didn't know yeast could create bumps -- he said the tears caused when my bf tried before I was lubricated enough created a place for the yeast to infect and have access to my bloodstream.

He gave me a prescription for Diflucan to clear up the yeast infection (it's a pill you take once -- you'll need a prescription). He recommended that over Monistat, so if you've already tried a suppository treatment and didn't have success with the blisters, perhaps get retested and ask for Diflucan from your doctor.

So ladies, if you've developed these bumps after a similar experience to mine, don't worry yourself sick -- it's probably just yeast. But do see your doctor to be sure and to get your prescription for Diflucan so you can treat it immediately.

thank you so much for posting this! I have similiar symptoms. I started dating someone new after being in a 7 year relationship. I figured it was a good idea to get tested for everything after 2 months of sleeping with him just to make sure. I had my annual right before we started dating and everything was fine. He has never had sex with anyone without a condom. I of course wasnt so smart and I have but was checked for everything and was fine. I do have reoccuring UTI's and yeast infections my whole.

Anywho...this new guy is signficantly larger than my last boyfriend and has better "stamina" I should say in the bedroom. So after some time I do get sore and dry. We recently had to start using lubrication. I explained to my doctor that it feels like I tear when we have sex and since it its a long distance relationship we have sex constantly for the time he's here then we have a couple days break. So every time we do it I feel it tear again and the friction makes it even worse. So last weekend we didnt have any lubrication so friction started. I was going to get tested for everything anyways when I went to the GYN since its a new partner. I explained my situation to her and she took a look and said she saw irritation and wanted to check for herpes just in case but she doesnt think its that. She gave me diflucan because she said it looks like a yeast infection. Well of course I freaked out immediatly!! I didnt even realize I had anything wrong down there and was just asking her advice on being dry etc. So I came home and started googling the heck out of herpes...and naturally im terrified now and have to wait a week for results!

I decided to look in the mirror and right where I feel the friction and tear when we have sex is where there looks like a little irritation or blister. I cant even be sure its a blister because it doesnt hurt at all and I pee fine. The only time it stings to pee is sometimes when we are done having sex and there was a lot of friction then it goes away in 2 days. Also it looks like I have a little tear too on the side. Anyways I took the Diflucan 3 days ago and all my symptoms are subsiding. I did have the normal yeast infection symptoms however since i get these so often I usually let my menstrual cycle clear them of course its bearable to wait. I found your post interesting because I didnt know you can get blisters/irritation from a yeast infection. It makes sense to me me now because of the friction its leaving an open wound which can harvest anything! I'm still freaking out about the herpes thing. Of course its a difficult subject to bring up to someone you just started dating but im in a bad mood and depressed until I get the results back. As a child I have gotten canker sores alot in my mouth so I know how painful they are and this doesnt even hurt at all...Its just little bump right where the tear would be. Even when she was getting a sample from it, there was no pain just felt like she was scratching me.

Im so nervous and sick to my stomach of this and all I can think about is what if its herpes :-(

I had a lot of sex with my out of town boyfriend Thursday and Friday. I wasn't as lubricated as normal for some reason so there was a lot more friction. By Saturday night/Sunday morning I was sore at the back of my vagina. The furtheest part back closest to the anus. It hurt to pee if the pee got on that area. I still have it today (Tuesday) and it's not worse or better. I went to the doctor this morning and she said that i have a small blister. Just one. And possibly a tear. She said it was 50/50 on whether it is or is not herpes. She did the swab to test it but I'm a nervous wreck! I have no other symptoms. I've only been dating this new guy about a month and a half. "Guest 29" did you ever get tested? What was the outcome? Do you have any more symptoms? I don't seem to have any other symptoms except this one blister......any thoughts? Help? Suggestions?

hello im 17 teen years old and my boyfrien is 19teen years old...we just staet dating but have known each other since i was in th 7th grade and im now a senior in high chool....ive just gotten off of my cycle on thursday and we just recently had sex (without a condom) on friday night non stop. then we had sex all day!! saturday..(he also came in me twice),,we didnt have sex on sunday because i wa swore..i thought it wa because off all the sex.when i woke up and went to school sunday i really couldnt walk and it was hurting when i move a little.. on tueday i wanted to see what was going on down there and what was causing me too feel like this.. when i looked i seen 2 little white bumps on the inside of my lips and 1inch up in my virgina little cluster bumps that hurt and ich really bad to the point where i could braley walk.. and ive been lookn it up on the computer and it keeps popin up GH but a i start really reading other people pot that is simmler to mines its givn me hope ive made an appointment at the teen clinc for dec.15 pray for me

I have the same exact thing right now. I had sex for my first time on Wednesday and it obviously hurt cause he tore my skin, and I knew that was normal for my first time. But then the next day it still hurt. Then Saturday he came over and I was still a little sore and he fingered me, and I woke up the next morning (today) with sores that sting and itch slightly. I found that it can be caused by being too rough and if you are dry while having intercourse. But I'm still worried about it, because I don't know how to make it go away. And I know for a fact it's not and STD because we both got tested and came out clean.

I find myself in the same situation and panicking! I had sex with my boyfriend, who've I have been with for five years. Recently, I had yeast infection for the first time. I had the burning and itching sensation when I had to go pee. Aside, I also had white discharge from my vagina that was thick and cottage cheese look a like. I went to the doctor to go see what was going on. It resulted to be a yeast infection, thank god! I was thinking it was an std. However, now that the yeast infection is almost gone I've gotten 1 blister and what appears to be broken skin. I'm not sure if the rash is from all the wiping I did, I'm just scared it turned out to be something worse like herpes. I've gone online a did some research and what I have does not like what's on the picture. I'm no doctor but I'm assuming the yeast infection spread to the rash I created from wiping heavily and created the blister. I had sex on Saturday, was treated for a yeast infection on Tuesday and got a blister Thursday. I've put ointments to try to reduce the pain and itching but I haven't seen improvement of it going away. Someone help!?

OMG....THIS is happening to me right NOW!! Im totally freaking out. I was with my bf the weekend before last and then five days later Im itchy like never before and theres a sore at the back of my vag opening. the next day I notice small white bumps on my vlulva and labia. I AM FREAKING OUT>>.... i went to the doctor THAT day and he swabbed and cultured and today I called and the lab results are negative but Im still kind of freaked out. I started using a yeast treatment since thats the only other thing that makes sense. How long can I expect this to go on?? Can herpes possibly NOT come positive on a swab for some reason>??

hello, everyone i have had sex with has been checked out for any problems down there and everything came back negative. one day i was fine then the next it stung so bad to pee, it was red and had a burning like sensation, i went to the pool a day before this started to happen, the next day i took a look in the mirrow and found what looked like little ulcer craters that had a white cover over the top of each one on the lips of my vagina, only small ones but it felt like they were on fire i had to sleep with my legs open all night. two days past and it has immediately got worse, my clit and flaps was swelled up and it was very red and clear peachy colored puss was coming out of the ulcer craters and it continous to get worse each day more ulcers and the burning feeling wont go away. i cant walk or close my legs at all now. could i have possibly got it from the pool ? if no one ive had sexual contact with has got anything what could it be? i cant stand this pain anymore thanks

I have the same thing now . Have you found out anything ? My boyfriend has only been with one other girl . I'm worried . It can't be an std we are both clean .

I'm going through the same thing right now. The guy I have been seeing and I decided to have sex Saturday night and he had what we would call whiskey penis to where he couldn't finish. We didn't have any lube or anything either so I was really dry by the time we gave up. The next day I was beyond sore down there and it kind of burned but I figured it was because I hadn't had sex in a bit. We met back up Monday and had sex pretty much all day. Tuesday when I woke up my vagina was burning and itching. When I looked I could see a few blisters or canker sores. I can't pee. It hurts to walk. The only peace I have is when I'm sitting in the bath. I keep reading articles online about people who have had the same things happen and most say to just give it a few days and it will go away. That the blisters are caused by how dry I was and it caused irritation. If anyone has any ideas on how I can go pee without crying or ways to numb myself down there that would be amazing.

Use dermoplast it helped me a lot. I had the same thing still healing from it but no longer hurts to pee. My sister came up with a solution but its kinda out there and gross. She used a nipple from a wide neck bottle and cut the tip off and i placed it over my pee hole and the pee no longer burned my friction blistered area. I also wiped with baby wipes the natural care from huggies it felt better than toliet paper.i also got a yeast infection and waiting for results on my herpes test. Kinda freaking out but feel a little better after reading that it could just be the yeast infection.

I hope you went and got this checked out, Your situation sounds like Herpes! You don't have to have an active outbreak to pass it, so even though your partner may not have had an "bumps" it doesn't mean he didn't give it to you.

- i have the same thing but i had rough sex and i thought that is what it came from! ugh but my blister is closing up so i infact know its not hurpes just put vaseline on it