so i went to the doctors to get this checked... shes not sure if its just part of my vaginal infection or if it is infact herpes... but the blisters around my butt hole are starting to get worse, the burn like crazy sometimes and others i don't feel them at all after sitting for a while... but as soon as i have to go to the bathroom ,it burns and itches.... so i have been using dove body wash for cleaning ( my doctor recomended it for cleaning since theres no oders or anything that could irritate my skin) and then i use antibacterial wipes , that do help cool down the burning in my bumb , but after a while it starts to burn again....
until i get the results from the doc. i'm stuck with just those two opptions...
i really don't see how it could be herpes, i've been having unprocted sex with the same man for alomst a year and a half now , and he says hes never had it , and i've never had them so i don't understand? she said it could be a reaction to my new body wash , but i've stoped using it since the bumps came around then they started to burn and became blisters.... they really hurt .... does anyone know how what to use that i can get over the counter to keep the burning at bay for a few hours at a time?
:$

It sounds sort of like a yeast infection that has spread. I had a yeast infection when I was younger and was so shy about it that I kept it secret for over three years. I didn't know what it was and I was afraid to tell my mom about it. I finally told my grandmother one day and she told me it was a yeast infection and that one out of every three women get them. I had three choices: 1. go to the doctor and pay a lot of money for a prescription, 2. go to a drugstore and get an over-the-counter treatment for a little less, or 3. put yogurt on it. I chose the yogurt. Yogurt contains probiotics, which are a good bacteria that eats at yeast, helping to control the yeast population (you always have a certain ammount of yeast on you, it's just bad when they overpopulate and damage tissue). My symptoms were: irritation, itchyness, small bumps, dryness to the point of the skin giving itself blisters due to the rubbing, swelling on one of my inner labia, infrequent discharge (whitish-yellow)

I started to notice the effects of the yogurt in just a few days. While waiting for the results, you can put some on. If it is yeast infection then you are already started on your way to recovery, if it isn't, the yogurt shouldn't hurt anything (though I'd avoid putting it on any open sores that appear infected). Naturally, avoid any yogurts that have flavoring or mixed with fruit, don't even get the kind that says "low fat" or things like that. And remember, yogurt is cold >:( .

Good luck and let us know how it turns out.

A site on yeast infections if you were interested:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yeast_infection

okay well I have something similar to all of you. It started off feeling like a yeast infection but didn't really respond to vagicil. So after about a week of torture burning every time i pee I went to the doctor. I'm married and have been with my husband for the last 6 years and had only been with one other guy before him...and he was a virgin. The doc told me it looked sort of like herpes but the breakout was so small they couldn't really test it. But my husband doesn't have it and I've never had this before. So I think it's not herpes. She said it's possible that it's just an infection or that it's some rare vaginal disease. But I haven't filled the valtrex prescription and it's seems to be getting better. Slowly. I looked at it too with a mirror and it doesn't look like any breakout more like an irritation. So i'm sure it's not herpes.

but the doc did say that you can contact herpes from your partner having oral herpes and giving you oral sex

About a month ago, before my period came my private part startin to get slightly itchy~It's my first time havin such symtoms. I didn't tell my mom about it (i was afraid to do so).
i had something with my bf and i tot it was some kinda disease or what
and i even took some birth control pil, i tot it was the effect from the pils.

I ignored the problem until a week after my period came, and few days after I had to take a long hour flight which is 17 hrs!! So it was bad i had to change my pads on the plane and I don't even get to wash my private part since it's itching terribly.

Soon after i found my private part having redness n spots. I was terrified. I tot i got STD or what! OMG! I kept it since a month til now.

I told my boyfriend about it, and he said it's just dirty and had to wash it.
and so i did, using antibacteria soap, it works after awhile but the irritation came back not long after. I bought Lanacane which is oso for medication, i applied it on my external vagina n it worked!

I even took vitamines, like C, fishoils and so. It's starting to heal
But now i stil feel some kinda itchyness and smells sweet??
I didn't go to any doctors.

So as like what u guys said use YOGURT or what, I'm gonna try that
and i've bought a box of medicine from the pharmacy which is Canestan.
I really hope it works on me

Guest wrote:

ok so heres the thing can it be herpes if neither u or ur partner ever had sex with sum1 else?cuzi have the same and it burns like hell and id die if i had to go to the doctor

Yeah it is possible unfortunately so definitely get it checked out, and doctors are up to their elbows in worse everyday so nothing to be embarrassed about!!

So I have SOME similar symptoms as the people who have posted.
I got alot of bladder infections and have only had one yeast infection when i was younger.
I haven't gone to the doctors because he's in another town, and I have no way of going there right now, and the walk in clinic takes literally all day to get into and see someone, and making appointments there is impossable.
I don't have the white bumps, only an irritation around my vaginal opening, and around my bum hole. It's somewhat painful when I go pee, it was itchy the first day i noticed it, and swollen around the lips. So I went to the drug store and bought canestan cream, it made the itch go away, and the swollen part has gone away, the irritation is still there, but it doesn't hurt so bad when I pee. I find eating yogurt helped alot too.

ive also got these blisters and sores around my vagina and using soap and body wash burns like hell
ive had the same partner for 6 months we used condoms through out the 1st few months but now we dont
please tell me its not herpes :/
im going straight to the doctor in the morning i just want to know what it is.

Guest wrote:

i have the same thing
its really hurts when i go pee because of the little sores all around.
so much that i wanna cry
it feels like i have a whole bunch of tiny canker sores around my vagina
also i had large amounts of whiteish discharge every so often
which has started to go away
now all i feel is pain,
almost so much that i cant walk
i wanna know if this is normal for a yeast infection..
and if so how long does over the counter things take to work??

you have hpv, also known as genital warts. they may not look like regular warts, but they are. hpv/warts is a form of herpes and it is a sexually transmitted disease, meaning, if your bf tells you you caught them coz he gets them on his hands, he is lying. warts on your hands, and warts on your privates are totally different. you can have this for years and never have a break out, then one day you'll wake up sore and won't understand why. you can catch it from your partner even when they aren't having a break out. any woman with this MUST go to the doctor because if left, hpv spreads to the cervix and causes cancer, this can happen within 7 years. i know it's embarrassing but you must go and get treated.

right heres the thing i have had the exact same thing as you have all described the only difference is that i got checked out and tested for everything at the GUM clininc 3 weeks ago and i got my results back jus short of a week ago, which all came back negative so i was fine. then a few days later my period starts and then it starts getting sore and burns when i urinate.now i have just checked in a mirror and i have these small blister-like things around my vagina and they are so sore.now if i have been checked out and given the all clear on everything and not had any sexual contact since how can i have this?and what is it?it cant be a bacterial infection because i was told i had that and was given pills for it at the GUM clinic which seemed to work fine. but i dont know what it is i have now i cant understand?

ok guys, you should go to planned parenthood and get checked out, they see a lot and will be able to tell you what it is. it could be so many things, why wait until it gets so bad the doctors visit is worse? You may have a combination of things, dont wait. I waited for what i thought was a severe yeast infection, turns out i had that, plus warts, plus bacterial vaginosis, and my partner had ZERO symptoms! And we would have unprotected sex! You may have herpes and your partner still may have ZERO symptoms, everyones body reacts differently to these viruses. So stop playing games with your bodies, i'd rather have relief of my symptoms sooner rather than later. Warts causes itching, discharge, and sometimes they may look like little skin tags, so dont think that they look like these huge hard warts, they are all different!!

Well, Ive read what you all wrote. 1) Having/getting herpes isnt just by having different sex partners. Anyone who has had the chicken pox virus is subject to be prone to get herpes. Its something that lives inside of everyone...some people experience 1 outbreak to multiple outbreaks in their life. 2) Only way to detect is to do a scraping of a bump and to have your IGG and IGM levels tested specifically. This is the test that will tell you if you have the herpes virus in your system anddd if you have the memory cells like a previous outbreak. Hope this information was helpful.

my husband had a sore nose from wiping it wearing dirty workers gloves, or so he thought. it turns out it was his first a coldsore. we had oral sex and now i'm being treated for herpes.
The pain takes your breath away, you cry when you wash and scream when you wee. it hurts to walk, drive and bend down, and you can't tell anyone because its a dirty std.
I now have tablets from docs to stop more blisters coming, but it will take a while for the others to heal, so she gave me some local anesthetic cream to put on 1/2 hour before i wee, its amazing relief, so go and see doc immediatly, its not as bad as you think and they can fix you (but not cure you)
i had recurrent thrush and was 4 given pesserys to use weekly then 2 more for monthly after that. i used the 4 and was better, so we had sex (oral aswell) on fri. on sat we tried again but i was too sore. on sun husband had itchy willy so i used next months pessary before i got symptons again, he used canesten cream and was fine the day after. by thursday i was worse and it didn't feel like thrush so i went to docs and got examined she found 1 tiny ulcer inside and took a swab for herpes, and gave me a cream pessery for the suspected thrush as this can cause small cuts which may ulcerate. That night i tried to look at the ulcer but could not see it, but when i put the cream on i found a big (6mm) blister on the inside of my inner labia. (the side where his coldsore would have touched) i still thought it was a complication of thrush as neither of us had coldsores (before this one, as it turns out, and it didn't look the same as coldsores you see on peoples lips) i had no fever, i had only 2 blisters/ulcers not clusters and we have been together for 12 years. on fri i came on this site and started wondering if it was herpes after all. on sat i was in such pain i went to A&E but they didn't want to know, said go to gum clinic or back to docs, they made me feel dirty and i was upset afterwards. i got an apointment on tues and started treatment straight away. Please go to docs now, every day is 100 times worse and i had to wait over the weekend. my clit, lips and bum swelled up (i thought this was piles but its all connected to herpes) my inner lips and clit got so big they stuck out and the tiny (2mm) blisters on them rubbed on my underwear it was agony. when they pop and dry out its better, but then you have a shower and they dry to your underwear and stick so you have to rip them open again. I found if you put toilet paper in your knickers they will dry to that, then you can use a tiny bit of water to wet the paper so it comes off more easily. the inside ones take longer to heal because they are always wet.
the doc said my swab result is not back yet, but may be negative anyway as all swabs are not 100% and its hard to cultivate, but herpes are the most common blisters. she said this was my 1st outbreak as it is the worst. and said it was very likely to be from his coldsore. i asked how come he has never had a coldsore or sore willy before and she said he could have picked up the virus as a child and had just a small ulcer in his mouth. so i think its only genital herpes where the first outbreak is terrible. His mum suffers from coldsores maybe she kissed him years ago with one, i will never know. he can still get genital herpes from me now, if hes exposed to blisters or scabs, and maybe when im fixed they don't really know for sure. i hope not, i would not wish this on anyone. the doc is going to ring me on thurs to see if it is healing and she might have my results back. if i do not respond to these tablets it could be something else. but at least i have the anesthetic cream so i can wee, so go to docs right now. they can only help, my doc was so lovely and i didn't feel embarresed or dirty just relieved to be getting help. please dont wait any longer

yeah well just because you get the Gardasil shot doesn't mean you are completely immune to HPV, it only means you are immune to FOUR types or strains of HPV and there are many more strains of it then just four. So the best way to protect yourself from HPV and other STI's is to practice abstinence and save yourself for marriage. Guest wrote:

Look this is a golden rule about bumps on your vagina. If it burns when you pee it's an STD and most like HPV. You need to go to the frickin doctor before you get pregnant and transmit it to you unborn child which by the way causes blindness in the baby. Also it comes and goes so you think it was nothing but it comes back off and on. The only time you have a sore and it hurts or burns when you pee is if you are just finishing your menstral cycle and it goes away in a few days. That happened ot me and I went to the doctor and she tested me and said it was just hormones or yeast coming out which is natural or I had a reaction to my tampons. But I had to go back every six months to be certain. Look girls I am 32 and I am telling you HPV is the only incurable disease your likely to get and if you are smart and get Gardsil shots you immune. Be smart and be safe go to the Health Department its confidential and they will tell you what is wrong or rule it out as nothing. HPV causes cervical cancer. Do you want to die????? And the guy who got it from you probably doesnt even know or and will never know he is transmitting it.

Nice try, ChristianPropaganda, or should I say "guest", there are over 100 types of HPV out there but nearly ALL cases of genital warts/cervical cancer are only caused by those FOUR that Gardasil protects against. Those other 96 cause other things like warts on your feet or hands (That's right buddy, you got a wart on your foot you've got HPV and no, that doesn't mean sticking your foot on someone's privates will give them genital warts or cervical cancer, the point is there are 100 different types out there and the majority of people have or will have been infected during their lifetime with one or more forms)

Oh and saving yourself for marriage won't do much to protect you if your husband's already contracted one of those four types of HPV (Oh he told you HE saved himself for you? Please. And with some peoples definitions of "virgin" these days... He might have stuck it up 30 h****rs' butts for all you know but never had "vaginal" sex...) Remember kids, it remains dormant in most men who are simply carriers passing it on to the lucky ladies of the world.

You want to protect yourself from genital warts and cervical cancer for REAL? Get vaccinated, ALWAYS practice safe sex, and ALWAYS go get your pap test EVEN if you always practice safe sex AND got vaccinated. And keep in mind that genital warts, just like herpes (NO they aren't related) can be passed on when your partner isn't showing any symptoms. And they can lie dormant in carriers. AND don't forget, even condoms don't protect against those bad boys. (Yeah, so in that sense abstinence IS a viable option, but come on, most of us have urges...) It's a scary world out there. Let's all get real.

And here's a BIG wake up call: let's say you think you can have unprotected sex with a partner. And that partner is willing to go through with it. Just think: if they're willing to do it with you unprotected, chances are they've done it before with someone else unprotected, who's done it with someone else unprotected, and the list goes on and on. NEVER let your guard down. ALWAYS use a condom. I don't care if they're a virgin, if they've only been with one other person, you never know and it's not a risk you should be willing to take in life until you've been with someone faithfully and safely for a minimum of SIX months and you've both tested clean for everything. Even then, you never really know that someone's been or is being faithful. Just some scary thoughts to dwell over when you're thinking about having unprotected sex.