I have recently noticed small bumps on my inner lips of my vagina. They don't hurt or itch or anything. They apprear all along the edge of my lips. It almost looks like where my lips come together is where the bumps are forming. I recently had my pap smear done but I won't know the results for another week. Are this bumps something to worry about??? Does anyone else have them? My nurse didn't say anything about them when she did my paps.

If the little bumps look like pimples but cannot be squeezed, then they are normal skin formations called sebaceous cysts. Both women and men get them, they are harmless. Have you should them to your doc to did the pap?

My doctor did look at them but didn't say anything about them. They are really weird. They kind of stick up a little bit and they can't be popped. It reminds me of the skin on your tongue when you rub it the wrong way.

ive had that all my life... sorta...
but.. its not really noticable.
:s

It's nice to know someone else has them! i freaked out when i saw it...well it started out as one...then i noticed i had another one...i tried popping it, but it seems like its skin! =/ kinda confused and im hoping its nothing major.

please let me know if you find something.

im sure this didn't help at all...sorry.

I have that too! i have no idea what it is. I went to my doctor and she said i looked normal down there. (i was worried about std's such as herpes/genital warts). Im guessing that they must be normal. I hope she's right!

Dude, Same here.
I have them as well, their really not that noticable.

I have noticed something similar .. and they are only visible when i open the lips of the vagina.

Is this normal?

i have the same thing, my boyfriend noticed it... they dont really bother me in any way im just wondering why they are there.
mine look like skin coloured pimples and skin like when you scrap your tongue the wrong way..
anyone else have this?
there on the inner vagina lip?

After i got my wax done down there i noticed these small bumps on the outside and the inside of the inner lips. They sort of are raised up a bit and same colour as the skin they dont pain and theres few of these bumps. I never had sex before but im really scared. I want to know whats wrong is this normal?

i have the exact same thing, i had a pap smear done and my doctor did not mention anything about the bumps. i used to think that maybe i got it from shaving?

I have those little teeth-like bumps on the inner lips... I have no idea what they are. I can't feel them, but my fiance can. If you figure out why they're there, please let me know

I also have those white pumps on my inner labia that look like they are underneath my skin. They dont hurt, and im pretty sure ive had them for a while ( since i was like 4th grade). I havnt had legit sex but ive received and performed oral. I also have a pimple looking thing on near the clit, that is relatively new.. so I'm really worried its an std?

The bumps that you're describing sound like they're related to shaving. They also could be a pimple. Ineedhelp, I don't think that you've got any sort of STD. the only ones that you can really get don't look like a simple pimple. Does that help you out at all?

From the description, it is possible you are talking about vestibular papillae. Those are harmless fleshy growth that do not hurt, itch, etc. A colposcopy can be done to rule out other possible causes.