So for about 2 years now every so often I get these blister like bumps that are filled with clear liquid. They can be popped. At times they have a itching sensation. I have been tested for std's and had the bumps tested always came back negative. I thought I had herpes for sure. I just want to know what it is and how to get ride of them. I have not had a partner since due to it worries me the dr are wrong. A friend of mine said something about detergents but I use the same stuff I have always used and never had a problem before. I use to do a clean cut shave with a new razor everytime but stopped shaving cause of it. I only use trimmers now. Can anyone shed some light?

I've been having the same thing and I don't understand it either because I have been cleared of STDS as well. I have an appointment with my gyno in Wednesday. If I learn anything I'll let you know.

I just recently had an outbreak like this on my panty line.  I got a few blisters that were dime sized or bigger and I was afraid it was herpes.  I haven't been tested for herpes because my doctor told me she thought it was an allergic reaction to something.  she also told me that if I had another outbreak to go get tested.  My partner also tested negative for herpes.  If you don't wash your new clothes and underwear before wearing them then that could be your culprit.