For the longest time I have had irritation bumps(according to the doctors) all around my labia majora and on labia minota they are very tiny I have a lot of them all around doctors.. along with the tiny bumps I started to get UTI I have had 4 since November in the last 2 1/2 months I have not had another one along..and of course because of the antibiotics I got yeast infections.I have taken 4 STD test all negative... And they have all done pap smears that have all came out normal.I have had internal vagina itching and sometime outside too.I still have the itching that drives me crazy I have had it for 2 months or longer. doctor put me on antibiotics again because he said it help irritation but I still have the itching.I have no discharge... I also just went on the depo shot. recently I got 2 big white pimple like bumps(not sure if they where blisters) on labia majora I popped them and and clear fluid came out along with pus and a little of blood it never itched but it kinda hurt when first touched then after I didn't even noticed them unless I touched them. Doctor told me that it might be herpes.. but later then he said that it might have been I cyst but since I popped them there is no way to really now right?? so I asked him to take blood test and he wont I just want to know what if this sound like herpes or HPV

I just want to know if this sound like signs of hpv or herpes.... doctor wont take the test for me

sounds like herpes to me. I would have your doctor prescribe you valtrex just in case next time you get a blister don't pop it and they can do a swab test. herpes blood tests often give false positives