i recently shaved about 2 weeks ago and i thought i had just cut myself when i saw a red blistery type sore. after about a week i started to notice more discomfort and noticed it had become worse. They had become bigger redder and really itchy they have recently started to spead all over the vagina wall and are constanly itchy blistery bumps...i have been using aloe vera mist and gel to sooth it also witch hazel to keep it clean...i know for definate it can't be STD as i have never slept with anyone or had anyone down there.
what do i do? :$

:'( The same thing is happening to me! I'm positive that it is not an std too. It was like razor burn at first, then about five days after I shaved, the irritation seemed to travel south closer to my clitoris. :-( It looks like red blotches like the skin/tissue is thin and irritated I've been using some Monastat external cream and that helps some with the burning/pain. And I've been using baby wipes each time I use the restroom. However, it's been about a week and a half and the red blotches seem to be even more tender and the tissue around that area seems even more sensitive! I think it was caused from bacteria on my razor. (it was nearly new but not brand new) Any advice ladies?

It takes some weeks for the skin to adjust to the shaving.

Use sensitive shaving cream and after shaving don't rub soap over it or anything other then water.

I have the same problem and I didn;t know if it was from sex or shaving but i,ve been putting antibiotic ointment on it and it seems to be helping but if i itch it then it bleeds..hope it's nothing

did it ever go away?

I need to know, it's happening to me as well. I'm freaking out and everything. I'm happy/sad that I'm not the only one. what you described is exactly how I am at the moment. I shaved, though it was razorburn at first but then it turned into sores and mulitplyed and I know for sure it isn't a std because I've only been with one guy and I asked him about it. I'm just scared and stuff. so please reply?

here it is, shaving is not a good idea, when i was younger i did it once and oh boy if i could turn back time, waxing would of been the best was to go, and its still possible to do that even now, when you shave the hair comes back quicker, and thicker, waxing the hair comes back slower and lighter each time, i would recommend not shaving even if you already have let it grow back and try trimming waxing or there are some special hair romoving creams that are designed to use down there and are safe to use, i thing thats the best option

It Might Be Hair Growing Back In; If That Don't Work Talk To Someone About It . And Hopefully You Will Get Better

I'm having the exact same problem and after doing tons of research I have come to the conclusion that the skin is just extremely irritated and inflamed from shaving. My first mistake was leaving my razor in the shower, the blade became dull and second, I shaved against the grain

Hi everyone!!! I used to shave my hair down there... And I freak out when I've notice there were two tiny bump... And its getting worse... But Im sure this is not STD .. Let me know how what to do

Did you ever find out what it was? I'm going through the same thing. no witchhazel though it hurts so horribly the only thing giving me temporary relief is a cold rag or ice and neosporin

Hi, I had this happen to me a year ago. It started as small red bumps then spread all the way down to my butt, itched very bad and kinda uncomfortable. It got worse everyday, went to the emergency room because the gyno was closed told me it was herpes. Of course freaked out then when I saw the gyno she told me it was a horrible allergic reaction ( the soap I used) I even got a blood test done for STDs came out negative for everything even herpes. I threw the soap away and after a few days it started to go away. :) I also get a few if I shave at times. hope this helped

Don't use ointment..... just keep it clean and dry! The dampness will cause infection. Also, stay clear from shaving for a while. And thongs as well.

Hi, i'm having he same thing. I didn't do it through shaving- but have a blister- popped it and now it has spread. My gyno said it might be herpes- which is devastating... So what was the allergic reaction to?

Hi, -- I am also experiencing the same thing, i recently shaved down there a few days ago and since then its been really sore and painful when i go to the toilet. I had a look and it looks like i have blisters too. can anyone recommend how to soothe it or heal it? - to embarrasse to go to the doctors. -- IT LOOKS AWEFUL.

They start all over and spread..if your vagina is not used to it it can cause blistering like affect from nicking the skin. They will eventually pop on themselfs...so do not try to it will only irritate it more...honestly my boyfriend recommended putting a cool gel on it and it helped with the pain and itching...so yah....but the itching will disappear and so will the bumps. Do not wear tight pants or underwear untill it heals!!