I am white and i noticed that there is skin color bumps on my scrotum and on my penis. I am 16 and never had sex. they are pimple size. HELP ME!!! I notice it when i sqeeze it wehn im in the shower. Also my balls keep itching any ideas?

Hey darling,
It could be one of many things, but above all it sounds like an STI called HPV or herpes, have you had any heavy petting recently?! I think you shopuld go see a doctor asap and restrain from having any sexual interaction with anyone till you do. Don't squeeze it you will spread infection more!

If not it could be cysts, spots or a rash, see a doctor

all my love
kee
xxx

i have never had sex so how could i have a std?

Well, STDs can be transmitted through any sort of heavy petting, or closeness whereby bodily fluids can be exchanged. Not just through sex. Anyways, if this is not the case then i would suggest seeing a doctor and getting it checked out there is a number of things it could be.

PS: you dont need to bump, we can see your post on the unanswered posts box,
sorry i could not be of any more help
kee
xx

well i do masterbait, but thats all i have never had a gf unfortunly....

If the bumps are little and white (like pimples) then that's probably what they are. I myself noticed them when I was a teenager and was told that they are pimples. However, you should not pop them. They will pop (well some of them will) but they will be replaced by a hard white bump that will not go away. (I found this out too late)

The itching is probably caused by not washing yourself after masturbating. If the problem does not go away after you wash your self after masturbating, you might want to see your doctor, you might have an infection or something that they can remedy.

well, i tried it they dont pop or anything.

they are skin color, which i am white so yea. also could this be just some hair folicuoes?

I got the same case. There's some bumps, but just on my scrotum.
They are like acne which have something in it may be.
Is this normal? Or just a bumping hair folicles? I have may be 10 of it. Is it normal? I often and like to scratch my scrotum before i had those bump.
Is those appear because of my habbit of scratching???

I do scratching because i feel like uhmmmmmm what a great sensation i have. I do it every day.. because i feel itchy. Is the bumps because of my ha bit?? thanks in advance!!

Uh I have a normal penis but there is a little skin color bump what the hell is it and is it serious

I was very itchy on my vagina for quite a while then I finally told my mom about it. She told me it was probably a yeast infection so I used monistat 1 to try and cure it. But after i used that I noticed a few small red spots by the bottom of my vagina hole and they went up a little on my labia. But then a couple days later then started to fade away but farther up i noticed kind of skin colored but pinkish...well pinkish because that is the color on my vaginal they are the color of it.. they don't seem like bumps because they do not stick out lots but they don't seem like a blister either because there is nothing inside of them.. I am so scared about this.. What does this sound like?

Oh and also they are not painful, barely itchy at all and it does not hurt at all when i pee.. but i kind of have white discharge! help please.. They don't bother me only that the fact I can see them.. :'( Im soo scared.

I was very itchy on my vagina for quite a while then I finally told my mom about it. She told me it was probably a yeast infection so I used monistat 1 to try and cure it. But after i used that I noticed a few small red spots by the bottom of my vagina hole that looked like bites and they went up a little on my labia. But then a couple days later then started to fade away but farther up i noticed kind of skin colored but pinkish...well pinkish because that is the color of my skin down there.. they don't seem like bumps because they do not stick out lots but they don't seem like a blister either because there is nothing inside of them.. I am so scared about this.. What does this sound like?

Oh and also they are not painful, barely itchy at all and it does not hurt at all when i pee.. but i kind of have white discharge! help please. :'( Im soo scared!!

Like they are on my outer flap things.. :-(

Like they are on my outer flap things.. :-( :'(

that sounds an awful lot like herpes have that checked out asap

I've recently noticed that i had a similar issue and after alot of searching on the internet i believe i've figured out what exactly they are they are completely harmless and something you've probably had a while and just never really looked hard enough to notice them look up Fordyce Spots that is what they are called. THEY ARE NOT AN STD.