I have big blister-like bumps on my middle finger and some little ones around it i don't know what it is but if i dont find out i'll get it cut off! The only thing I know is that it hurts when you touch it.

Did you ever find out what it was I have what it looks to be the same thing.
Let me know.-!!!
Did it go out by itself?
smalll Blister like bump on tip of middle finger with litte blisters in it.
Painful to the touch
Thanks

Hi, I have been getting red blistery painful rashy bumps on my fingers for over 8 years now...My doctor told me it was herpes...It only comes about 4 times a year and its really painful...Its always on my middle finger in the same spot..The skin gets red, raised and had small blisters in the center...You can ask your doctor for some acyclovir and it should stop or lessen the outbreaks...

I have one on the middle finger on my right hand, near the cuticle that is protruded and is very painful. I lanced it with a pin and it oozed a thick clear liquid. After lancing it, it became flat and appeared to be drying up. However, now several days later it's back and appears to contain more liquid. Hurts too much to lance again. Wish I knew what caused it and how to clear it up. Strangely enough, a year or so ago I also had one on the 3rd toe of my right foot right up next to the cuticle. Popped it several times and it finally went away but left a scar.

Hi I have the same thing did you ever find out what they are? Please let me know.