I had a small bump on my vagina and when I touched it white pus came out whats wrong with me

No, it is not herpes. Herpes bumps don’t contain puss. Herpes shows as a blister or blisters. These blisters are filled with clear liquid that often ooze from the blisters. After a few days, the blisters become scabbed with honey/sugar-like coating.

A bump that contains puss is nothing much than a simple pimple or a sebaceous cyst. The white stuff you can see is accumulated sebum and is actually quite easy to squeeze (not in all cases). You shouldn’t squeeze this because skin bacteria can enter the pores and make a mess. It can infect the cyst and cause it to turn into a large, red and painful cyst and you may even have to take antibiotics in that case.
It is best to leave it that way, it will go away eventually on its own.

It's just a pimple or cyst, or possibly an ingrown hair. I've had one before, and if it's really hurting, try applying a towel soaked in hot water to help it heal faster. Don't pop it, or it can end up being worse. It'll be uncomfortable for a while, but it will go away.