I've just recently experienced a small line (not cluster like) itchy bumps or lesions on the outside of my vagina (the crevice...closes to the thigh area). Sometimes they itch but they can be irritating at times. It started on one side and I don't know if it was because I touched one side of my vagina and then touch the other side...it has now traveled to the other side of my outer lip area on the vagion. I went to the doctor to get a Herpes test (both culture and blood), but Ihave not gotten the results yet. I am a little nervous, because I have never been diagnosed with a STD. I have been reading the symptons on Herpes and I can't recall having "breakouts", severe pain, lesions that are then crusty...so i'm wondering if anyone has had this same problem and it could it very well be a case of Herpes or could it be some other type of infection.

I have the same but it cant be herpes as i have never had unprotected sex. I need help!

I am also having that exact same symptom...a line of itchy bumps on one side of my outer vagina. It hasn't gotten to the other side, and they're not necessarily red either, but their definitely filled with some sort of liquid. The thing is, I actually already have a type of herpes, and this is definitely NOT a herpes outbreak, that I'm used to at least. So I don't think it's herpes, but I have no idea what else it would be so I think I'm just going to have to make an appointment to get it checked out. I have no other idea what it could be.

Itchy red bumps on the outside of your vagina could be caused by certain soaps when showering or bathing, laundry detergent that could be left on clothing and underwear that has been worn for longer than a day. Scratching the area could cause swelling of both lips which could get very uncomfortable and could make it even hard to walk. Try having a bath for about 15 to 20 min in hot or warm water with no soaps or any products. This should relieve some of the itchiness and swelling. The cream called elocom which is prescribed by a doctor will work or polysporin.

I just recently had unprotected sex, and neither of us have any STD's, so I am also very curious to know why I have this line of bumps near my thigh and vagina. They sometimes itch, but then they don't, I just right now discovered this line down there, which is why i"m replying...If anyone has found anything out please share!

Did you ever fin out what this was?? This is exactly what I have and my std checks came back negative. Please, please please share any info

I wear pants a lot and stocking, recently I have been having the sames symptoms. I also not m notice that the itch occurs more when I am hot or after using certain soaps.

If its not burning and just iching most likely you have chlamydia, go see your doctor they probably put you on antibiotics, it goes away!

Well, im hoping this is what it could be, the soaps and detergent and such, because ive only had sex with 3 people in my life and it was all protected sex and with people i had been with for a long period of time. and they were all tested and didnt have any sort of sexually transmitted disease. i just KNOW i dont have herpes, but im starting to get worried.

Could it be shaving bumps? 

is probably psoriasis, have it myself inside and out. hard to diagnose

I get them too. Right near the panty line. Most likely your panties are too tight.

i have the same problem but for me the itching is inside and i am scared and confused

I have the same problem but, it dont itch its just has an irratating pain from time to time this has been going on every since i got off my menstral cycle 4 days ago.and if it doesnt go away i will b in the clinic

I accidentally came upon reading your issue with bumps. I was googling because I had one bump that itched like crazy. The doctor wanted to cut the lesion last year. Thank God I didn't. I started using a mineral massage soap by Seacret and after 2 days it's gone. I've heard of other testimonies from this Dead Sea product but now I'm experiencing it!!