For over 2 weeks, I am observing drop of blood post urination and ejaculation. I have got urine analysis, urine culture, ultrasound of Bladder, Kidney, prostate, seminal vesicles but all the reports are normal. There is no infection nor any abnormalities observed in any of organs.

Still blood has not stopped. Any suggestions or comments.

This sounds to me like you have an injury in your urinary tract, most likely in your bladder or maybe prostate. I don’t know how the tested showed that everything is fine. This is a little strange to be honest. There is a chance that your kidneys are not filtering your blood very well and that’s why you notice blood in your urine after you urinate.  Have you been using any medication in past period? Sometimes this can be caused from medication as a side effect. Also have you noticed any pain while you urinate? Did you notice any redness on the tip of your penis? Also you might try to alter your diet and control fluid intake.