Can my gf get pregnant? I've ejaculated semen on her body! Wasn't much as I (mast) before we had sex!  After ejaculate on her body! She immediately wipe the sperm off her body and insert into her vagina! Even tho not alot of sperm! Can she still be pregnant? 

Health Guru
A very simple answer to your question is yes she can because there would still be semen in your urethra than would be able to come out!

Don't u need to shoot it inside her vagina in order the sperm for to swim to reach the egg? It's jz abt 1/4 tea spoon wasn't much of my sperm came out......( Saw she wipe it off n insert it in) so u think she can get pregnant for less the 1/4 of tea spoon on my sperm??

Was it a lot of sperm came out? If there wasn't a lot? I think she can't get pregnant from that? there's not much left after u mast.

Health Guru
if you have masturbated and ejaculated outside her vagina on her body then its not that sperm you have to be concerned its the sperm that is going to be left inside your urethra that may be squeezed out while your penis is inside her vagina you have to think about if you wasn't wearing a condom. It doesn't matter how much sperm there is it only takes 1 to fertilize an egg if she was close to ovulation, even if sperm are deposited at the entrance of a vagina as long as its wet enough and all conditions are right then yes pregnancy can happen! If you don't want your girlfriend to get pregnant then you need to start wearing a condom for any sexual contact!

Hi blackcanvas002 - jz want to ask u. How long can sperm servive in condom? Or does sperm dies immediately as condom have chemical that kills it?? Please advices
Many thanks

Hi need some advise