It seems that I have some serious health problem. I have seen that my urine is not the color it should be; it is as if there was some blood in it. I got really worried when I saw some blood in my semen. I alarmed my wife and she said that if I have found blood in semen and urine, I must go to a doctor at once, which I intend to do. Still, could someone tell me now what is wrong with me?

I cannot help you much like this. Do you have any problem while urinating? Or during ejaculation? Is there unusual abdominal pain? Do you urinate more frequently? These are all questions that need to be answered before we can even begin discussing your problem. We could be talking about infection of any part of your urinary tract, maybe bladder stones and unfortunately maybe it is tumor. Go to a doctor as soon as you can.