I'm 22 years old. I did use a condom, but i penetrated her vagina without a condom for 30 seconds and then i put the condom on afterwards. The problem is that I masturbated 12 hours before i had sex, but i took a shower after i masturbated. Could it have been possible that my precum had sperm in it while i penetrated her without protection for the 30 seconds? Or if i had precum on my penis during that time? Also the woman i had sex with was 49 years old. Does her older age significantly lower the chances of her being pregnant in that situation?

Hi Matt,

Assuming you urinated during that 12 hour time period after you masturbated and before you had sex, then the chances would be very low.  Precum is considered not to contain sperm unless you have recently ejaculated (that means since the last time you urinated).

Urinating would flush the semen from the urethra.

We can't predict her fertility.  There are some 49 year old females that have gone through menopause.  There are many others that haven't.

Hope it helps.

I don't remember whether or not if i urinated during the 12 hours between masturbating and having sex. Could there still be a chance that i didn't make her pregnant even though i didn't urinate before having sex? What if i only penetrated her without a condom for 30 seconds before wearing a condom? She also gave me a quick bj before i penetrated her without condom. So couldn't the sperm have already been flushed from my urethra after recieving a bj before doing sexual intercourse? Also i thought that when a female gets older, it becomes harder for her to give birth no matter if whether or not she has gone through menopause. I thought that going through menopause means that you no longer could give birth anymore.

A BJ won't clean your urethra. Did you ejaculate?

There's a chance Matt, there always is with any sexual contact. We can only guess how high a chance though.  FYI, if EVERYTHING was "perfect" then the odds are about 1 in 5 of pregnancy.

Yes, fertility normally decreases as a women gets older BUT you haven't provided any information about whether she is in menopause or not. If she is not, you also don't say where she is in her cycle. She could very well be VERY fertile for all we know.

Always use protection ALL the time.

One question. If someone releases precum, does it release any sperm that comes from the urethra?
Also are you saying that there is a 1 out of 5 chance that i made her pregnant?

Precum can contain sperm.

IF you have NOT recently ejaculated, meaning you have urinated before you had sex, the precum LIKELY does not contain sperm.

IF you have recently ejaculated, and not urinated, the precum will contain sperm.

Did you ejaculate from your BJ?

When everything is "perfect" the odds of pregnancy are about 1 chance in 5. Perfect means that it when she is at her peak fertility.