My son who is 17 for the past month has has severe headaches in the last two weeks he has had blurred vision, double vision, and now his right eye is crossed. He was in the hospital and they did MRI,MRA and Cat scan. Everything came back neg. Do you have any suggestions?

Hello there

I think that the tests which are came back negative good. Positive would be much more for concern. It is true that you still don’t know what is wrong with your son but at least you have ruled out some serious diseases and this is very good in my opinion.

Have your doctor told you what is the next step? Maybe some other tests which have nothing in common with his eyes, maybe this is the consequence of something else and they still have to find the real cause of all these symptoms. Keep us posted and I hope that everything will end up just fine for you and for your son. Good luck with everything.