a few weeks ago i started having blurry vision and went to my pcp and he sent me to any eye dr and they found nothing wrong. they said it is most likely due to sinus pressure since i have very bad sinus and allergy problems. my pcp then treated me for a sinus infection then i got a cold and i think its turning back into a sinus infection since i feel the same as when this whole thing started. is there a way to help get rid of the pressure in my face on my own at home to help with the blurriness? (which came back once i started feeling all the symptoms of the sinus problems again)...

Hallo,
Sinuses can cause many problems and blurred vision is definitely one of them. The pressure in your forehead can be very hard and the headaches can be devastating and in some cases you won’t be able to function properly.  There can be also other reasons for blurred vision but since you have problems with sinuses I think that this is the main cause of your problem with vision. Have you used any medication for sinus problem? I think that your vision problem will go away as soon as you get rid of the infection in your sinuses. Have you used any nasal sprays to lower the pressure in your sinuses and eyes?

Good luck,

Karel

I'm having blurred vision in the right eye. I've been to an eye dr. he saw nothing went to a specialist saw nothin also. I had a sinus infection a few months ago that was cleared then sudden burred vision in right eye. Exspensive eye drops & nasal spray no luck except nasnal area not as snore have a follow uo in a few days any other opinions. Feeling depressed.

Hey, look migraines will often be accompanied by blurred vision. People who experience migraines as blurry or patch vision is often a result of the tension that is formed throughout the facial muscles.Some medications should help you because there are medications that actually can reduce nerve inflammation or lessen the muscle tension and spasms. You should check your eyes and your eye pressure just in case, and don't forget to ask your doctor how to relieve internal sinus swelling because it is somehow connected and maybe this is the cause of your headaches. Ask him and don't forget to tell him about everything that you want to know about this problem. 

New Member
1 post
I have same symptoms .. what did you find out!