I have a big problem. I for the past two weeks I have constant headaches, sometimes even vision loss. Feels like blurred vision and black spots when I close my eyes. I never had such problems before. Has anybody any idea what this might be?
Thanks in advance!

Hey there,
It is hard to say what exactly your problem is. I suggest you visit a neurologist … For headaches, besides painkiller, ice packs help. Put an ice pack on your head or neck. Fresh air and regular exercise is also recommendable. And for black spots… avoid looking in sun?! I really do not know …. Best is consulting a doctor.
Best regards!

As a small child, my boyfriend has had a chair thrown at his head leaving a small curved scar on the top of his head, his nose has been broken, and the right nostrel is completely caved in. Nowdays, he has frequent migraines, causing him to loose vision for short periods of time. He has had these headaches for a number of years, to be exact I am not sure. But his eyes are very sensitive to the light, and he misses school a lot because he cannot see for hours at a time and is not able to make his way to the bus in the mornings. Sometimes there is a swelling behind his brow and I'm worried that it might be a brain tumor or something else that might cause him to lose his vision for good. He is a very strong man, and I tell him to take it easy but he is still lifting things like 700 pound decks and jacuzzi's. He also persists to play a very rough game of football with his friends, he has had his ribs broken more than once, and they pop out of place quite often. We both fear that he may have had a broken rib puncture his left lung, and all the while he never goes to the doctor for any of this. But seeing how the headaches have escalated to migraines and the swelling and loss of vision keep getting worse, he has gone to the doctor for this, but his insurance will not cover a cat scan and we do not have the money do pay for it. I do not know what to do and I fear for my loves life everyday, please tell me what to do, fast!

**edited by moderator**

This ia called a ocular migrain. SEE A DOCTOR TO CONFIRM IT!!

Please be careful...when my daughter was 16 she started getting blurry vision ,floaters, and full on what she called black outs where she could not see for minutes as this got worse she negan having horrible headaches....she was diagnosed with pseudo tumor cerebrei..this is where the spinal fliud in your brain and back build up so much pressure the symptoms mimick a brain tumor...hers was putting pressure on her optic nerves which almost caused blindness....I share this because I had never heard of anything like it...and it could have killed her....and you wont believe how we found it...I took her to get her glasses updated the optomotrist found it..