Hi, I suffer from unsteady vision. From time to time, I can’t concentrate on any object and get the whole picture.

Hi, I can focus on remote objects, but I can’t get a steady picture. These unusual visual symptoms appeared in last two years. Sometimes, I also have 'after-images'. I am not using any drugs and I drink socially. I have done some tests, but all came back normal. My wife believes it is because of mobile phone, since I use it a lot. I also thought it could be because of exhaustion or stress, but even at holiday some disorders happened. I have been taking lutein as dietary supplement and mixture of antioxidants to promote visual function.

Hi there,
Do you have blurry vision or do you see double pictures of objects? You have to understand that this is not rare in propel and many have similar problem as you do. The fact is that this is mostly caused by your eye muscle or your retina. The fact is that your retina might be detaching and this is a serious problem. My advice would be to see a doctor and to run some eye exams and see if everything is fine with your eye. You might need some treatment to get rid of this condition. Also have you considered of doing eye exercises n order to improve your vision?

All the best,
Danella