Is anyone here whop can explain me difference between double vision and blurred vision. I think I am experiencing double vision, but when I talked with some people and got confused. Anyway, I will see a doctor soon, but I would like to know something about this.

Double vision and blurred vision are often thought to be the same, however they are not. It is very simple in blurred vision, a single image appears unclear and in double vision, two images are seen at the same time. You should visit your GP if you have double vision. It is important especially for adults who have never had double vision before, as it can be a symptom of a serious medical condition.

Hi there,
I am not sure how big are the differences in these two condition but as far as I know the double vision is where you see two images of a single object either some or all of the time. I think that it is called diplopia. However on the other hand the blurred vision refers to vision where the picture is not very sharp. Blurred vision can be caused by many things like cataracts, glaucoma, eye infection or inflammation, retinal detachment and many other things. Can you describe more precisely what do you see and what kind of problem do you have. It is good idea that you are seeing a doctor soon.

All the best,
Danella