I am 47 years old and for the last five years I have been experiencing a heaviness in the head that creates a feeling of of disorientation,drowsiness and blurred vision. I have been to several health practioners,done scans, executive profile given medication for hypertension and cholesterol.
Over the past 3 years I have had two pair of glasses none of which has corrected the vision. A recent eye examination has again prescribed another pair of glasses. I am tired of this empty persuit and is longing for a breakthrough. I welcome any useful suggestion from anyone out there.

Sounds like high blood sugar.

It sounds like something serious but I hope it isn’t. Since you have done a lot of tests and doctors couldn’t find anything maybe you should switch to other doctors or some alternative medicine. We all look at the doctors like they are goods but the truth is that even they sometimes don’t know what are they doing.

My sister has similar symptoms but it lasted for about 8 months in her case. They said after bunch of expensive tests that it is mild tachycardia but she wasn’t so convinced. Anyway she has adjusted her diet and changed some bad habits but she also went to some doctor who was practicing alternative medicine. After few of his instructions and some herbal teas she has started to feel a lot better.

I hope that you will resolve your problem in both way and good luck.  

I continue to feel the same way during sinusitis (sinus infection.) It may last a long time depending on how fast you recover and if you tend to obsess about symptoms. Anxiety and depression also cause this feeling and can affect your vision. If you are stressed and have allergies, I would really consider this explanation. Especially if the pain is in the front of your head. It's very common, but annoying.
Feel better

could you please help i have the same symptoms as your sister. do you by any chance know the herbal teas by name so i can look for them,and what sort of diet is she following now? thanks for your help. 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use