I have blurry vision, especially at night, halos around lights, fatique, unsteadiness constantly, nausea, back-neck pain. I also cannot distinguish between different colour shades and my eyes (esp. the right one where I have floaters) get red at night. The symptoms came very sudden with double vision four month ago. I went to the opthalmologist and had a series of tests but they couldn't find much. My neorologist is still waiting for the final result of the opthalmologist although i told him there is nothing they found, but to be honest with you, it's been a month and he hasn't done much.
I alos had an MRI two years ago that presented a small lesion in the right occipital lobe where the brain blood barrier had been broken.
My neorologist doesn't want to repeat the MRI because he feels that there isn't reason enough for it. He is also not sure what the lesion represents, so he said he will ask a radiologist - but at the appointment after that I found out he didn't do it. I feel like all the syntomps are in my own mind. But I was a healthy person, now i come home from work straight to bed and back to work the next day.
Can anyone imagine what I can have? I was also diagnosed a long time ago with candida yeast infection which I took pills for but I think it returned. Can candida affect the brain?
I really want my life back.

I am going through a similar situation. I am 36, just had a baby, and did not have health problems. Now, I have blurred vision, double vision, blinking lights in the morning, red itchy eyes, dizziness, and I was just diagnosed with Crohn's disease. I am very fatigued and my muscles (bones) just ache. I had an MRI and they found a microadenoma in the center of my brain but they said it does not have anything to do with the rest of my problems. A neuropthamologist is sending me for a EMG to determine if I have myasthenia gravis. In addition, they found a mass, nodule, and goitre on my thyroid so I am waiting for those results. I am taking medicine for prolactin levels but that doesn't seem to be doing much of anything. This is hard to believe that all of this is going on at one time. If ANYONE has heard of this going on after having a baby PLEASE let me know. This has been a very trying last 4 months and it seems that after every doctor's appointment and/or test, I am back at square one. Any thoughts???

You have problems with Candida which effects the operation of every system in your body. I too have suffered from the problem for many years which now I have apparently passed to my two girls. For more info. read The Yeast Connection.

A very helpful supplement that I am going to order is called ThreeLac. It supposedly knocks out the Candida pretty quickly. Check out the web site at newlifevitamins.com.

Hope this info. has helped.