Hello
I have been married for almost 1year and me any my husband have been trying to concieve. My boobs have been itching alot more around the aerola and nipple than anywhere else. My last period was only 3 day and not 5 days. My stomache also hurts. Can someone help!!

Hey, I'm no doctor, pretty far from it, lol....but it sounds to me like you have a good chance of being pregnant! The sore boobs, short period, achy stomach, all good symptoms!
Good Luck!

How long should period last in some ordinary cases? Mine was about 5 days and the same thing happened to me. I started to notice some symptoms that I didn't have before. My boobs were getting bigger, my stomach was in pain constantly and I was nauseous all the time in the morning. 

Yes, I was pregnant. Those are some first symptoms that happen at the beginning of the pregnancy. When you have some of those, you should do the pregnancy test and visit your gynecologist, of course, just to be sure what you are dealing with. And short period is also a sign of pregnancy. 

so did you test positive or what?

thats they same thing that going thing thats going on with me

ok I only feel my stomach hurting and the short period, not anything else, could i be pregnant still?

I have the same symptons. my bf pulls out all the time b4 he ejaculates all the time. My last period was only 3 days when it's usually 5 days and my nipples are really sensitive & perky and around the nipple the bumps are bigger then usual, also I seem alot hornier craving sex then usual(I figured just spring fever but...). Also when I eat certain foods I feel nautious for about a hour then feel fine after, I seem to be eating more food then usual at times but I will crave certain food then all of a sudden the thought makes me feel disgusted. I am not suppose to get my period till later this week. I took a home pregnancy test last week because of my symptoms and it said negative...I am going to wait it out to see how this next period is or if I don't have one but I have been told by a few of my friends who have had kids that they got there period the first 2 months of being pregnant and not knowing till after the 2nd month that they were prego. Can all this just be in my head....so then my body reacts diff.

Can anybody help me out with my symptoms or any suggestions, i dont want to go to the doc unless I really have to??

Thanks!!

I've had the same symptoms the past month or two, it must be spring fever, i know im not pregnant because i have not had sex in 15 months! But the itchy nipple area, tender breasts and a deep ache in my lower abdomen and lower back when i'm on my coming on and are on my period. Plus i've been eating more when i approch my period. I'm so turned on it's unreal i've been daydreaming and dreaming, about sex for months. Why is it that the guys i like don't like me, and the guys i dont like, like me?
Huff!!

You need Jesus :D

try me :D

I've been eating a lot lately threw up twice.feeling nausea and sometimes my boobs hurt.last mentral cycle was July 10th.ive been also sleepy and very moody.