Don't really know how to explain it. But when me and my boyfriend have sex he doesn't like the fact that i'm really tight and he opens up my vagina while hes penetrating me. the thing is while he does this it pushes air in and when we are done I get extremely sharp pains in my stomach and in my vagina that last for hours. PLEASE HELP..... Its affecting our sexual relationship to the point where i don't want to have sex. Tried to talk to him about it and he says its all in my head. :-(

it can happen, and it is painful! it can also hurt you. my gyno told me that pushing air into the vagina can cause an air bubble that can do real damage. whether or not it's completely true, i dunno? try using extra lubricant. see if that helps. or find another position thats more comfortable for both of you. good luck!

Thankyou sooo much for your advise. I'm not sure if the lube will work but I will try. %-)

one of the worst thing a man can do to a woman.

actually.... (without knowin about this topic of yours) i just read on the internet that pushing air to vagina is one of the 4 mistakes men do.

tell him to stop it

too tight? he might not know what he's doing. I mean no disrespect, but none of us are born with worlds of sexual knowledge. putting air in you is NOT a solution or even close to one, it doesn't even make sense considering how the vagina is constructed. the vagina is a muscle and very flexible there's no way he's so big that two adults cant comfortably achieve penetration--babies come through there ya' know? the more foreplay and arousal you get the more your vagina 'wants' to be screwed so it actually opens itself up and the cervix lifts making extra room. I know there's no way im going to fit comfortably into my girl--lube or not-- until those two conditions are met. Although my lady like when i hit her cervix, it's actually NOT a good idea to drill it because the cervix can become sore/swollen and keep out spermies (if you're trying to get pregnant) Take more time, more foreplay, and you might enjoy sex more.

here's the three stages:
1. Wet, ok she's into it and i could probably get my head in but i'll wait.
2. Sufficiently wet and i can get slide in but i run out of real estate halfway in
3. I can go balls deep with out always having to push "something" back -- Time to lock and load 'er! lol

tell him straight, that it hurts and he should take account of it. i had this once, and it was unbelievably painful!! i told my boyfriend what he was doing and he actually researched about it and he spotted that apparently the wetter you are the less likely this will happen. it worked for us, good luck!!

I've accidentally pushed a little bit of air into my partner before. It usually comes back out since I will stop for a bit, play around, and then continue.

You could try taking a few short pauses every so often to let it out. It will sound like a fart, and sometimes during sex it is humorous, but at least it will be released instead of stuck inside causing you pain.

Being quite wet is key here as well. I don't care how big he is, if you are wet enough, it will go a lot smoother. No offense to him, but complaining that you are too tight? As a guy, I have to say that a girl who is tight makes for awesome sex.

i had the same experince as u yesterday night and it felf the same way for few minutes before i drank water. so thats the solution WATER, drink water that is warm and tell him to wet his thingy or wet urs using saliva. that is the best option

All in your head? Red flag, move on from this I never do anything wrong man. Also not wanting a tight fit, guy has underline issues.

Who in the world doesn't like a tight vagina , the problem is in him and not you 

I had this problem it was so embarrassing! But my partner was pushing to much air in my vigina.. I fart like crazy lol this was my first time that it happen to me.. I'm not sure why it happen.. :/

This can cause am embolism... very dangerous.

my ex boyfriend pumped air in me I can barely eat anything without getting sick:( i'm bloated from him for about 4 months what should I do i'm taking 2 pills for it but don't think their working tho ::(

my ex boyfriend pumped air in me been bloated about 5 months can barely eat anymore what should I do to get this out of me and

Sometimes the male doesn't mean to. My bf just pulled out on accident yesterday and when he pushed back in air got trapped in there for me. He immediately pulled out and started apologizing. He's worried it could kill me. And I was extremely wet.