Hello...Well i would like to know if there is any chances of getting pregnant if my boyfriend ejaculated outside my vagina (pull out method) and he touched my vagina with his finger with his ejaculation....is there still any chances of pregnancy by touching it? does the sperms die with the air contact instantly?? Thank you!!!

Hi Allie, 

By touching the outside of your vagina the odds would be VERY low - but...

There is always the chance of pregnancy with any sexual contact.

The pull out method is not a form of birth control.  Just by him having his penis in your vagina increases the odds of pregnancy.  Precum can contain sperm.

Hope it helps.

Yep! Unlikely, but He doesn't have to ejaculate inside you. You were obviously sweaty so because sperm are microscopic some could get into your vagina if your panties got wet and sticky and you kept dryhumping after he had cum. In fact, if you are naked, and only rub his penis against your vulva, he will release a sticky juice known as Pre-Cum, which is meant to lubricate your vagina as he enters you. The can be Sperm in that Pre-Cum, so if his or your fingers get any of it on them and are inserted ino your vagina, you can get pregnant. It only takes ONE Sperm for you to get knocked up (pregnant).