my girl and i have not had sex in over 2 weeks, and she is a " high sex drive person "!!

she's been wearing tight granny panties pulled way up yo her waist ( normally none ), putting on panty liners like she got her period ( but she's on the shot and has not had one in years according to her ),  and generally making up every excuse for me not to touch her down there.

we finally do it this morning, and she's got white stuff that looks like cum coming out, her hole is swollen pretty good and she's got lot's of air coming out of her vagina, it was such a turn-off, i didn't even get fully erect, and stopped after less then twenty or thirty pumps.

there was no wall structure, and i'm not a little dude my no means ( above 8.5 inches with a large head ), so i just stopped and rolled over on her, am i tripping, or should i investigate more to see if she is cheating on me, because i'm not cool with being played like a fool, and would rather know so i can make the decision to leave her or not.

please help me..............

Maybe she is having a bad yeast infection, which can happen a lot to women and even men. Have you tried talking to her about it and asking her what is wrong with her lately? I know when I'm having a yeast infection, which doesn't happen all the time, I don't like my boyfriend touching me down there and I lose my high sex drive during that time.

sometimes when girls have rough sex they get kinda sore, and since you said you're big, you probably reach the back of her pushing all the "juices" (her wetness, saliva, sweat) to the back of her vagina which is sometimes hard to clean. vaginas are kinda like "self cleaners" thats part of discharge "job" to cleanse the inside. hopefully that makes sense. but i would definitely just talk to her before you accuse her.