On oct 10th my boyfriend and i had sex the condem ripped we went to the clinic and i took the plan B pill. About a week later i had a period and i thought everything was ok. But for the last few week i have noticed when i go to take a shower my breast are leaking something it looks klike when you have dry skin and rub it with your finger. And i am worried that this may be a sign of pregnancy. I have irregular periods and can not count so much on them. and the pregnancy test came out negative. Should i retest? This is a very scary sitution for me since i have a very strict Christian mother this will not fall very well on her. We have been careful all the time and that time is the only time i can possible put my finger on. Please help. I have posted many times before but never recieved an answer. please im am a wreak right now.

Leaking from a breast may not be a sign of pregnancy. It could be a sign of some kind of an infection, yeast or bacterial. Discharge from breasts could be a sign of excessive prolactin levels. Prolactin is a hormone made when a woman is breastfeeding but there are other disorders that could cause high prolactin levels.

You could retest and if it turns out negative, see your doctor for an evaluation.

not to scare you are anything but it could be a possible sign of pregnacy
are you might have some kind of hormone imblance.. try to waite a week then retest you may want to see the doctor an be careful use birth contronl an condoms so you know if one fails you have something to back you up.. rember sex comes with risk an reponsiblitys so if you are not ready for those risk try abstaing tell you are ready