hello, i want to know why my breast are leaking and if i am preggo i would only be 7 weeks at the most like 3 weeks ago i was really sick throwing up and feeling nausea for 2 weeks. i dont think i am preggo beacause i had what i thought was my period, but the bleeding was lighter and shorter. Is there anybody out there that experienced something like this before. Please Give Me Some Answers

i have a crazy period,i am waiting on my cycle now,but i took a pregnancy test ,it came back negative,my breast or not sore but i have a milk substance coming out and i am so confused i dont no what to do

Well im not sure if that is a sign of pregnancy or not but it was for me. Before i even got any nausea or breast tenderness i was leaking. And it was like 1 week before my period was supposed to come. So right then i knew that i was pregnant. So i waited until 3 days before my period and took a test and sure enough it was a faint positive. so i went to my docs office and they said that i was pregnant and that the test was very faint but it was still a positive. and i was only 4-5 weeks along. But i would say if there is a chance you could be pregnant wait about 1 week and take a test. I took a test from the dollor tree and EPT. and they both said the same thing.. best wishes!

what u experienced when u thought u had yur period was implantation bleeding, its when the fertilized egg implants itself to the lining of yur uterus. Thas why it was shorter and lighter. Congrats yur preggo!!

well i am experiencing something very similar now i discovered something like milk in my breasts recently and i have been very nauseous and my breasts were really tender too and am eating so much and am always tired but i had what i thought was my period last month and if i was pregnant i would be about 7 weeks now i want to go to the doctor on monday to find out for sure cause i did a test and it was negative so confused