My last 'normal' period was Nov. 2nd. In Dec. and Jan. both my periods were only a couple days and very, very light which is abnormal for me. I had had two positive HPT followed by two negative HPT. I have had a lot of pregnancy symptoms except sore breast. The past two weeks I have had milk leaking from my breast. Would there be an explanation for this and could I really be pregnant with negative test?

Curious- It is possible you could still be pregnant.. My last normal period was in oct. I had all the symptoms including lactating and several negative pregnancy test. Even drs not thinking i am pregnant. I work in a hospital and a few days ago a coworker was curious and got a fetal heart doppler out just to "try something" and sure enough found a heartrate that wasn't mine. So yes i would say it is possible. Mind you there are a few other things that could explain this. PCOS (polycystic ovary syndrome), Blighted ovum, pseudopregnancy (false pregnancy), hormonal imbalances, i'm sure there are others.. My advice to you is to do a quick search on these, read about them and compare to what you are going through.. You know your body better than anyone including doctors. But of course a doctor's visit is a very good idea.. Good luck to you and keep us posted! :-D

i had my last period on 15th december. i missed my periods in january im actually 12 days late.. i was having al the pregnancy symptoms i was feeling queasy, nausea i had a kidney infection as well that lasted for a day or two. my cousin had this infection but it was a symptom of her pregnancy .i hav tried so many hpts but all turned out to be negative..
i had sum really minor spotting too.. and severe cramps.. that was before my periods i thought i had miscarried and i wud hav my periods but the date came and left.. now i dont hav any pregnancy symptoms.. they hav just disappeared.. and im very very frustrated about my negative hpts.. my doctor doesnt believe i could be pregnant she said she will give me some tablets so that i will hav my periods???
pleease help me.. im desperate Sad
have i miscarried? what should i do??? am i still pregnant?

Were you taking methyldopa?

Hi I'm sixteen and I received my period on march 1-5 th and now it's april second it was suppose to come march 27th-28th last week I took a test and it was negative my breasts are leaking and I'm getting bigger boobs and I just don't know what is going on. I haven't had any morning sickens so I am just worried I'm pregnant, can you have leaking boobs at 1 week of conception ?

I am 16 and I just took a pregnancy test it said negitive my boobs are also seeking I haven't had intercorse in a month not sure whats going on. I do have hypothyroidism witch I red could be it and I'm also taking antidepressants witch could be another part as well.