HISTORY:
I have two daughters, one is turning 2 in June and the other turns 4 in June. I have had long and lengthy periods every month on a rotating pattern.
Anyways, for the past two and a half months, I've felt downright miserable. I'm getting sinus infections non-stop (which was actually a symptom of my first daughter when I became pregnant with her and then again with the second daughter) and I've been incredibly tired. I'm irritable. I'm peeing all the time and I'm just downright feeling crappy. :?
I went into the doctor's last month and had a pregnancy test, mono check, a strep test, and urinary tract infection test.
All came back negative. :idea:
THE MAIN SITUATION:
Then out of no where, I began getting breast tenderness as of yesterday and it hasn't stopped since. And LOW AND BEHOLD, my left breast is leaking the whitish/waterish fluid that I produced when I was pregnant...mind you, in every pregnancy, I have begun leaking around 9-16 weeks.... LITERALLY. I still feel just as crappy as I have been.
Now, in October of 2005, I had a tubal ligation. As far as I know, I am snipped, burnt, so on and so forth... the whole 9 yards.
THE QUESTION:
So my question is.. what is causing me to all of a sudden have breast leakage that is similar to milk ...... I mean, if I was pregnant it would show up on that last doctor's pregnancy test... RIGHT? :? And I can't get pregnant since I got the tubal ligation, .... RIGHT? :!:

Thanks so much!
~Kelli

please can somebody give me some direction please????

I have this as well, I have had it since I was about 24 years old. My doctor told me that I have to get my prolactin hormone checked and if it was normal then my situation is just something that is like acne for example (something that just occurs). If it was abnormal it may be corrected? Don't know. I am actually having to stop a medication for my stomach first because the medication I take can also increase the prolactin hormone. So be aware that if you are using domperidone for a stomach condition that this may increase your chances to have a higher level of the prolactin hormone. I hope that I have been of some help to you.

Renee

Thanks for responding, but I never ever take pills.. I had a seizure as a reaction to Wellbutrin back in 2003 and I have a phobia to taking pills.. just can't do it... I don't take hormones, herbal, or any other medication, not even over the counter, so I can't imagine what the heck is causing this..
All day I've had a serious migraine and been nauseas so my guess is as good as your's.

I also had this occur spontaneously between pregnancies. I had bloodwork done by my gyn and my prolactin was elevated. Was referred to an endocrinologist and MRI showed a prolactinoma... very small tumor of the pituitary gland, also can be called an adenoma, but the prolactin causing it gives it specific name. Took a med called bromocriptine which decreased prolactin back to normal and am being monitored by MRI annually to be sure tumor is not growing beyond 1/2 cm. May be worth checking into as pituitary tumors or abnormal hormones by the pituitary can mess with your body...all kinds of symptoms. o.O

I've also experienced leaky breasts between pregnancy. Howver, my situation is a bit different. I have a fully functional extranumerary nipple located below my right breast. Only the extranumerary nipple leaks. When I wear my three cup bra, the extranumerary cup gets drenched and I have to wear a pad constantly. It's driving me nuts.

So i am new two this i ran across this topic i notice that when i squeez my left nipple i get brown and yellow looking fluid and it is sticky very weird also i am not sure if it could be caused bye the medicine i am taken (nexium) I dont have a doc i can see so any feedback are answer would be great.. Also i have had alot of breast tendernest with it as well. I no i am not pregant because i have the IUD plus i took a prego test..

hi so i have kinda the same problem i have leakage from both of my breast.the biggest thing is that i could not breast feed with either of my children i did not produce anything. i have other problems with them also. so if anyone has some advice help me please

i had my last child five years ago and my breast milk NEVER let up.....my breasts get very tender and swollen alot and my tubes have been tied cut and burned...i have so much breast milk i could sell it!!! lol ive always asked doctors and they never had an answer lol...i just supposed i would keep my breast milk if i ever got a tubal reversal!!! i have so much it squirts still!!!

Im 25 a mother of three I had my tubes tied in 2008.im having milk leaking from breast nd weigh gain,vomiting everything I eat fell weak nd tired . Took so many test came out neg. Whats wrong wit me

Hi @Bkteague,

I am a 20 yr old and I am having the exact same problems (including the sinus infections and tiredness), however, I have never had children and am not pregnant. Did you find out what was wrong? Please let me know!

I have a son that's 13teen and a daughter that is 10 yrs old and for the last month I have had two periods in one month which was dec.2014...And since jan.2015 I have beening having breast leakage and my breast has beening real tender..... AND VERY SORE....HAVE NOT HAD A PERIOD YET THIS MONTH AS OF JAN.2015....AND I JUST HAVE MY TUBES TIDE...COULD U PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME WATS WRONG

well sorry I have had my tubes tide for 10 yrs now....

Lyme disease can cause this

Similar issue here. Along with entire systematic issue. Anyway, looking into Candida overgrowth. Diflucan can clear that up, along with probiotics and cut back on sugars and carbs. Fingers crossed.