Hello. I'm 24 year old young mother and I have some important questions. You see, I have a 2 months old son and I'm having big problems with breast leaking.
You probably assume that I'm breastfeeding and I have no problems with it but during the breastfeeding and after it- the other breast is leaking.
I don’t know can I do anything to prevent this from happening. I heard that there are some nursing breast pads but I really don’t know anything about it. Can someone tell me some details about this problem?

First of all, you should know that there is nothing wrong in breast leaking while breastfeeding. It is a sign that lactation is going well.
It is different with every woman. Some don’t experience leaking at all, some after and some during the breastfeeding.
I'm very sorry to say but leaking is totally unpredictable and unstoppable. I have heard some theories that this could be a problem only until the sphincter muscle in the nipple gets stronger, which means that it should stop soon! In the meantime, put breast pads inside your bra to absorb the moisture.