Ok, So me and my gf where at my house and we had sex for awhile, we used a condom.. but then my room mate came home and we had to stop so we decided to have sex in my truck. Well everything was alright at the time and we would change positions and occationaly i would look down and the condom would still be on.. well we started getting into it, i felt somthing and didnt think much of it cause it was a spare the moment. and somthin came up and we had to stop.. and when i looked down, i noticed it was busted! I dont know what to do. Im freaking out o.O !

My gf doesnt take birth control, cause she is alergic to most of them.. I precum quite often.. but would it lower the chance of precum if we had just had sex at my house.. there was about a 20 min time from first time ( at my house ) and the truck.. notice but i didnt finish at all that night.. but i think we had did it for atleast 5 min-10 min with it busted.. She is 1 week from the time she starts her period.. its thursday and she starts next saturday! is that the usual ovulating time? i am completly freaking out..

my gf also has a problem thats in the family.. we arnt 100% sure yet.. but has all the symptoms. her mom had an extreemly low chance of having kids.. and atm hoping it passed down to my gf.. but anyways.. sorry for the extremly long post.. just wana be a accurate as possible! PLEASE! write me back im going crazy!

It is possible for her to be pregnant..I had the same problem last year. But the chances are very low. If this happened within the last 72 hours she can go to a Planned Parenthood and ask for the morning after pill. I am also allergic to birth control and the morning after pill didnt cause any allergic reaction for me.

Oh and also try to stay calm because if you both start freaking out her period could be skipped or late due to stress.

Alright thanks, ill just have to wait and see. But about that morning after pill.. where would i go to get one? just a health dep.? And tell them what all she is alergic to and see if i can get her some? idk ive never had this problem b4 and hope never to agian ^^. but anyways. still woried.. would u have any idea how much they would cost? or if they cost anythign at all..

Its also been 1 day.. This had all happend last night. Is it to late to get her to take it?

Whats the lastest you can take the pill? any replies would be great, looking forward to hear what everyone has to say about my delima