My girlfriend and I have been fooling around in bed for the past couple days, but nothing passed 3rd base (no entering of the penis into the vagina). Last night, we started getting really into it and I pre-came a bit. I promptly wiped it off my stomach with a tissue. The entire night I did not even reach ejaculation. An hour or two later, my girlfriend unknowingly used the same tissue to clean off her vagina, and now we're both freaking out about the chance of her becoming pregnant from the pre-cum that may have made contact with the outside of her vagina.

She took the morning-after pill just to be safe. We estimate the time of the incident was 11:00pm, and she took the pill the next day around 4:00pm.

Also, she had her DEPO SHOT a day previouse to the incident. This still worries her however, because she says that the shot takes 3 weeks to kick into effect, as she was not on her period when she recived it.

ANY help would be greatly appreciated. She has since contacted a nurse via phone, the nurse said theres absolutely nothing to worry about, but we're still young and worried.

Thank you for your time

I am no expert in pregnancies and what not but ive looked into it enough to tell you that you have ABSOLUTELY, nothing to worry about. Once sperm touches the air it dies. IMMEDIATELY. Even if it didnt. The chances of getting pregnant that way is so extroardinarily low that its not even a problem. Hope you feel better and worry less!

-Update-

Well, I think we're in the clear. She didn't throw up the pill, which apparently is a sign that it worked. Any other reassuring words of encouragement would be much appreciated.

I think we just over thought everything and freaked out because we're both new to all this stuff. We've learned our lesson though, even when fooling around, always wear protection.

You should be fine, if I were you I wouldn't be worried at all. First because the pre-cum probably died before she wiped and second because the day after pill works very well. Glad you had a scare though, at least that means you'll be careful :-)

Try not to worry, no chance she s pregnant!

It is a proven fact that sperm doesnt die when it hits the air..If that were the case then no one could become pregnant...Sperm only dies when it dries up..

so me and my girlfriend were messing around and we had sex. about 10 min into it i ran to the restroom and saw that there was precum. I am freaking out what are the chances of her being prego? sombody please let me know because i have no idea if any got in please let me know!

she is not pregnanet dont worry dear

we wer doing oral sex my bf saw a precum on his hand n he dries up on my body after he fingerd is it possible to get pregnet am i. pls help we both are new in these stuff...

can anyone please help me

stephylove25 wrote:

can anyone please help me

hi i am 17 and i would like to know if im pregnant see because my bf and i were fooling around but he nvr stuck his penis in me but later he precumed inside his boxers so he told me to check and i did and it had recently came out so he wiped my hand on his shirt so it was completley dry but then 20 - 30 seconds later i touched well tapped once three times near my vagina not inside but outside were hair puebs are but my underwear was wet not alot just a little with his saliva sorta humidity kinda so am i pregnant because im late like two days maybe 4 soo i need help im soo scared help plz fyi i didnt even touvh near the line of where it starts it was all skin and hair plz help me im so scared this the dumbest thing i have ever done plz