Hey.. im 14 and havent started my periods yet, but since tuesday ive been getting this thick brown goo in my pants everyday. im really scared that it might be an infection :-( I havent told anyone because im not very close to my mum, and i dont want to go to a doctors coz it will be embarasing. Im really worried.. Can you help?

you shouldt be shy..it could be searious so i would say go to the doctors ask your mum to make u an appointment to see a nurse..

it could just be the starting of your period. Cuz im on mine right now and when i first started it lsdt month it sstarted out like that. So just tell your mom or a lady that your really close to like a friend or an adult that your close too and they can help you

I've been getting that too!

Im 13 and not started yet, but ive looked this stuff up online and people say its cleaning out ur vajaja and that im going to start my period D:

Im really freaked out cos i dont know what to say to my mum, so i wrote her a wee note explaining everything and shes gonna read it when she gets up, cos i just cant talk to her face to face... Hope this helps, maybe u cud write a note too...?

Guest wrote:

ozzie1 wrote:

Hey.. im 14 and havent started my periods yet, but since tuesday ive been getting this thick brown goo in my pants everyday. im really scared that it might be an infection :( I havent told anyone because im not very close to my mum, and i dont want to go to a doctors coz it will be embarasing. Im really worried.. Can you help?

I've been getting that too!

How did leaving your note work? Did she help you with it at all? It sounds to me like you probably are starting to menstruate. Let me know how it worked okay?

i got that to i was realy worried th cuz i thoght i mabe had a rotton worm or somethin silly like that. : bt im glad its normal and others are havin it to
;-)

Hey I hot tht brown sticky stuff in my pants today and I was really scared but then later on in the day I started my period so it shouldn't be nothing 2 worry about and I'm 12 nearly 13

That's usually a sign of u gonna start ur period. I had that happen to me a month before I ended up starting mine

Same with me?..

Same with me but it happened at the end of my period so I'm not sure

I got it after my period ended