I dont want any abusive comments, i understand what i have done, and i will accept the consequences. My mom had me when she was 14, she is now married to my stepdad and has two more kids.
A few months ago, my 'boyfriend' and i were alone in his folks house.
 He asked me if i wanted a 'drink' and i said no, obviously, because i dont drink. anyway, he had a few drinks and sort of pressured me into having sex with him....he told me he would use a condom, but we were half-naked and he got excited, and he was wet but he hadn't cum, and it got all over me and i freaked out and told him it was stupid and got dressed and left.
 In the past few months, i have developed cravings for sweet things, abnormally, and i started my period last year and it hasnt been too regular, but my mom said sometimes it can stop for a few months and start up again...But i havent had my period since that time with my boyfriend, and its never late or anything. Also, ive been feeling really ill about 6-7 am, and its been walking me up, but i havent actually thrown up yet.
im really close to my mom and if i tell her then she wont be mad, she will be shocked but proud of me for telling her but how can i tell her? My older step-sister and i are really close, and she has got me a bunch of pregnancy tests that i am gonna take in a little while, and i need some advice.
 I know symptoms because me and my mom were really close during her last two pregnancies and she told me about it....i've been really tired lately too, even though i havent been too active. I dont want to abort my child if i find out im pregnant, i will keep it or get it adopted because despite the fact its just a maybe, i love this baby and would do anything for it.
Also, my lower abdomen is poking out right between my pelvis, I've been eating a lot because I'm hungry all the time, but not enough that i would be any fatter! My waist was about 26-27, now when i measure it its almost 32...
I really dont know what to do! My stepdad will kill me, my mom will be shocked and possibly unsupportive, and im 13! its crazy! i could die from this i really need some advice thanks :)

Tell ur mom, she will be supportive cuz she's ur mom, its that simple

Is everything alright?

Tell your mom, your bf and his family, please don´t abort, keep and love the baby. How old is your bf?

i dunnno when u posted this but im 13 and me and my bf had sex and the comdom split at first i didnt know what to do so i called my mum and told her she said dont worry we will get u the morning after pill but when i got there they said i am under 16 we cant help u so after that i have been really scared i dunno what todo but i am due on my period any day now so if i miss my mum will get me a pregnancy test but if i am i will give birth to it at the age of 14 but anyway babe dont worry i know how u feel and tell ur mum the truth she'll know what to do xxx :*   

You should go to a family clinic they usually have free tests there and would be able to give advice I advise telling your mum she may be more supportive than you think its best not to keep it a secret

If I was you I would tell your mum, I know you might find it hard but please trust me it will be okay. Your mum will be proud of you that you would of told her and that she will be supprortive no matter what!! Xxx