Hello I'm 13 almost 14 I haven't started my period yet and my mum and sister started when they were 11 I'm worried I won't start I really want to now all my friends have I feel lonely ! I get white stuff in my pants is that normal is it a sign I'm going to start I don't know I'm confused HELP !!!

If the white stuff is coming..I think It'll start...cuz It usually happens tht white becomes redder and then you get your mensus

Well I have had white stuff in my pants for a while ( about a year) and nothing has happened....im nervous...

TOTALLY normal! IF you are a boy - this could be ejaculate, IF you are a girl it would be vaginal secretions, and even more so when you ovulate - 14 days before your next period - it also can indicate a period coming on (as it is hormone based). Now IF it smells, you need to have a pelvic exam, (also if it is itchy and your vulva and vagina are red), this would mean that you have a yeast infection. BUT if there is no strong unpleasant smell, then it is fine - also watch out for color changes. Just wear a panty liner - if you are a girl, and make sure you wipe etc, IF you are a boy! Hope this helps!

Hey I'm 13 and I havnt started my perioud yet! I have white stuff in my pants but I havnt developed boobs yet ither! I am worried I may not start my perioud and may not develop! My bestfriend has and she is 12 I'm older than her and I can't help feeling left out please help!

oh well 9-11 with stuff is that normal I period pains but nothing happens

Hey I'm 14 and have had the exact same problem I'm freaking out to that I won't get boobs

I have the same problem

I've had white sticky stuff in my pants and I've had a sore head and stomach so I don't know if I'm starting my period. I looked up on google about 4.5 months ago when I first got white stuff in my pants and google said when you get white stuff in your pants it's usually 5-6 months after that you will start your period

hi i am 13 nearly 14 and i am worried got pain in my lower stomach and i only got it this afternoon. also i have been get white stuff in my pants and i have had it for a year and a half. i am worried

I get whiter stuff and I’m fasting and wen ur on ur period u don’t fast does this white stuff count as period