ok heres the thing, i am 14 years old and have only had sex twice! Both times have been unprotected (stupid i know) But he didn't ejaculate in me. I've been worried that i am maybe pregnant because of precum. I started my period normally but i stopped on the 6th day of period when I normally stop on the 7th day. But on the 7th day i spotted a little bit of brown discharge twice that day. I took a pregnancy test on the 5th day after I had sex and it came out negative. Its been exactly 2 weeks now and I haven't thrown up or anything. But when I spotted today it really scared me. I think its only normal cuz its my last day for my period and i know that when u 1st become sexualy active your period is irregular. But please help me out and let me know if im ok

I can't tell you if you are or not but I can tell you that my periods did the same thing when I was 16 and became sexually active. My periods starting changing and the Dr told me that was completly normal. If you had a normal period then chances are you aren't pregnant. The brown spotting at the end is probably just old blood. If you are still worried then you can wait and do another test but I would say chances are you are fine and your body is just changing.

ok i took a HPT test last night and its been way past 2 weeks since we had sex and plus my period was normal too. But when i took the test it said negative? Which im glad for but i still feel kinda nautious and crampy. I dont know if its because im worried and im just starting to have sex or what? My breasts were sore for a couple days after my period but there normal now. I havent spotted and i've hardly had any discharge? I just wanna know why my stomach feels hurt and sick plzzz help im scared

stress causes symptoms of pregnancy. just try to calm down. this is what happens to most not all but most females when they start becoming sexually active so young. just wait it out a few more weeks and see if you have your next period and if it is normal everything is alright. if it is short or really long, then you should prolly go to the health department in your town. it is free and they are discreet so they wont tell your parents or anything. good luck! and use a condom!