Very Confused. Last month my period was 5 days early and it was abnormal. Then this month (yesterday) I was supposed to start my period but instead I just found a brown discharge. This morning I decided to take a pregnancy test because the brown discharge has mildly stopped. IT came out POSITIVE. Count something be wrong with my pregnancy or could it be false?

What you had was implantation bleeding....When the egg is placed into the uterus "on the wall" Sometimes you will have either a pinkish, redish or in your case a brown discharge, you are pregnant and do not worry this all very normal :) Unless there are sharp pains and heavy red bleeding then I would consult a doctor. Check out my situation, I'm hoping i'm pregnant but let me know what you think about all of this....

My name is Olivia, I'm 21 years old and this is what is what's going on....The 26 of August 2012 (one week EXACT before my regular period was due) I had light pinkish /brownish spotting for 5-6 days, not even enough to fill a regular tampon all day and at night no spotting at all would show up on a thin panty liner. I'm usually extremely heavy for 4 to 5 days EVERY SINGLE PERIOD. I have taken up to 4 hpt's all just before my period was suppose to be due and 1 hpt after the date I was originally suppose to get my period and.... NEGATIVE!

Now it's been 25 days since the spotting has ended still NO PERIOD!!!! Around the time I was suppose to have my "actual" period I went to the hospital with constant annoying headaches, cramping and lower back pains. So they took a blood test to rule out pregnancy and as such: the blood test came back negative, along with the discovery that my Thyroid Glands were off balance, which could have "maybe" been causing all these symptoms.

Started taking my Thyroid medication for about 3 weeks now, I’ve got no more stressful subjects going on in my life and still no period???? Headaches are gone and so on...still got some light cramping but nothing to alert, the doc said that my usual period should have arrived by now????....Also must keep in mind with my first child there was no symptoms or positives until two months pregnancy (I didn't even know I was pregnant until my bf told me I seemed to have gained weight lol). I had the usual cramping and maybe frequent urination but it was the bloating and headaches that gave the pregnancy away.

I'm going to have no choice but to continue the waiting game...I’m trying my hardest to tell myself I’m not pregnant, not to play tricks on my mind and body but it's hard because I want this baby so bad!

The only symptoms I have right now are: late period (Spotting for six days, one week before actual period...original period doesn't show up...and now the period I should have had now isn’t here) increase vaginal discharge and cramping along with bloated belly all of a sudden and mega frequent urination :( If that brownish/ pinkish discharge stuff was a messed up period that decided to show up for the first time in my life on a 24 day cycle when I’m usually a 30-35 day cycle, my next "period" should have arrived LIKE NOW!!! And still NO PERIOD!!!!

The doc said yesterday that I should wait another 5-7 days and then test again if I still have doubts, and if the cramps continue they will do an ultrasound to see if it’s not a cyst or something like that. Let me know your thought please.

I'd go with what your doctor says, put your mind on something else, (work, scrapbooking, entertainment) and just wait out the couple days. If nothing then get your doctor to get you results.

Thanks for the advice :) I'm trying to keep my mind off of it, I really am...it's just that if I'm not pregnant why can't I just have a period so that I can retry! That's what's getting to me right now :'(

I'll just focus on Halloween decorations with my daughter in the mean time -_- it's long waithing lol

Took another test today...and still negative :( oh well, maybe I 'm just not pregnant, I'll just wait out my period...

Olivia, you never replied. Did you end up being pregnant??

Hi Olivia, I have had this happen a few times before. I have PCOS and that is what was causing me to stop having my periods and I wasn't ovulating. That may not be what is wrong with you, but I can understand the stress it can put you in when you are wanting a child so bad and your body is just not functioning properly...Good Luck to you.. Hope you had good results..

Hi, I was last on my period on the 10th of September 2017 and I was ment to come on. On the 8th October 2017 but I haven't so I'm now 3 weeks and 2 days late now. I did a pregnancy test yesterday and it come back with two lines but one was very faint but this morning when i went toilet they was a Brown dish charge. Don't have a clue what's going on its completely different from when I was pregnant with my first born