I'm really freaking out. I stopped my birth control after being on it for four years January 25th before my next period, which would of been February 8th. I didn't have withdrawal bleeding because I had been forgetting to take the pills constantly then taking two the next day which is why I stopped taking it all together. March 7th I had unprotected sex . He's 100% positive he pulled out before anything could happen. But we were both drunk. If I stayed on track with my birth control and periods I would of had started my period on March 8th. I took a test on March 29th and It came out negative. That same week I began experiencing period symptoms so I got excited. For the first week of April up until April 5th I had white discharge changing from sticky to watery. I think I had cramping, I honestly don't know what a regular period feels like. I also had extremely irregular periods before going on the pill. Anyway, April 6th until April 10th I had dark brown discharge and cramping I think. Which I thought was a sign for my actual period to come. April 10th I saw some blood with the dark brown discharge and that was it. Now two days later I'm back to watery discharge... I'm confused. Is this just my hormones messed up from birth control? I don't want to have kids yet!

Make an appt with planned parenthood or your doctor. From what you said it sounds like you have an STD.