I fell 2 days ago landing on the left side of my breast. I hurt from my left shoulderblade to the bone under my left breast. That area feels like it weighs a 100 lbs and if I move wrong have pain, otherwise it just is a discomfort feeling and I am taking asprin for that. Would I have just bruised this area. It doesn't bother me when sleeping. I had wonderedt about a fracture but I think that would be unbearable pain.

Hallo,

There are a lot of things that could cause you pain in the bones under your breasts. How long have you been having this problem? I know that in some cases this could just be caused by the wrong position of sleeping, where you get bruises in your sleep and afterward you feel constant pain for several days. Have you tried to use some remedies to ease the pain under your breast? I don’t think that this is caused by fracture but in cases that your problem is prolonged you should see your doctor and do some test at the hospital. I hope that this helped in any way.

All the best to you,

Karen

I leaned down to pick up something on the floor. I reached down with my right hand and over to my left. I heard a pop and it really pained,

Thank you, Karen Nancy

Karen or Nancy -

Yeah, 5 years later . . . I was walking through the living room when, I saw my dog had chewed up a paper towel. I began picking them up . . . however the last time I bent down - I WENT DOWN and went down hard. Landed on my right side/breast. Breast was sore for a week. There was no bruising, but if I had to cough, I had to pick up my "old woman saggy right breast" and it really relived some of the pain. I am now at 2 weeks, and the bone (?) beneath my right breast is still as sore as the day this happened. Since I've fractured my ribs on the right side many years ago, I knew there was nothing the doctor could do, other than charge me $$ for telling me what I already knew. Now, I'm worried. Help