:( pain under left breast with constent belching which radiates to right side and shoulder

ya that sounds like almost the exact same thing im having. mine is on the left side and causes me to have alot of pain in my breast,shoulder,arm,back,and sometimes my chest. a few times i got so scared i went to the emergncey roo because i thought i was having a heart attack but im only 23 yrs old and they figured it was not my heart. i went again and they did alot of tests and confirmed it was not my heart. i think i might have breast cancer. have you seen a doctor yet. pleas let me know what you fin out! thanks so much.

kristi

I sometimes get a buning sensation in my left breast tissue after eating. If I press on it it moves the pain around and makes me belch. Any ideas?

This is uncanny I thought I would not find anyone else with this issue or something close, but if I rub my breast when it hurts, it cause belching or gas to be expelled. What's even more unusual is that if there is a pain somewhere else and I rub that it also happens, but the area I am concerned about is my breast. I am otherwise healthy but was in a car accident a few years ago. This was noticed after that.

I wonder what others found out.

Dear Diana,

I am female and your exact age. I have a right breast pain and belching if I rub on that pain. This symptom showed up some time after a car accident. I did a gall bladder cleanse (only one) and have way back done parasite removal. I don't have IBS symtoms or lots of gas in that direction at all. What are adhesions?

Is it possible that that was not it and it was the anti-parasitic medicine?

Well, the encouragement I get from your post is that it does not have to be a woman's greatest fear.

Any comments about where you are now and if you have a further insight on the cause would be welcome.

Ohello

I have a right breast pain and belching if I rub on that pain. This symptom showed up some time after a car accident. I did a gall bladder cleanse (only one) and have way back done parasite removal. I don't have IBS symtoms or lots of gas in that direction at all. What are adhesions?

I saw another post on http://www.medhelp.org/posts/show/541044 with a similar symptoms.

Ohello

i know how this might sound but you might have a callapsed lung.when my lung collapsed i got pain around back,chest and arm and i kept having to burp alot. i would just advise you to get your doctor to check you over

hope this helps

You had a collapsed lung and you just had those symptoms? Its weird how we all deal with things so extremely different. I have been in the fire service for 15 years and have seen a few spontaneous pneumothoraces (collapsed lung) and never have I seen one without life threatening symptoms. But doesn't mean it doesn't happen. I'm glad your OK. I as well suffer from left chest pain that radiates into the shoulder and belching. Had a recent ER visit and they said my gallbladder was full of stones. So I did the liver-gallbladder cleanse and the first time I got about 200 stones out. I felt better for about a week. Then it all came back. I'm going to do it again this weekend. Er doctor ruled out heart by the way.

I have the same thing and everyone I tell thinks I'm crazy. I have a pain on left side, under left breast, under armpit area and radiates to back shoulder blade and even neck! When I massage these areas I belch on spot. I am belching quite a bit regardless of the massaging though. I am not sure what type of doctor to see. I have been diagnosed in the past with IBS, and always have a ton of digestion issues but this is just weird...... For the person who had the collapsed lung, were you experiencing any other symptoms indicating a lung problem??

I have it also , its Acid reflux.

I am 16 weeks pregnant & I have had a horrible cold for almost 3 weeks. Five days ago I started having alot of pain under my left breast & left armpit. I also have pain when I take a deep breath in. My breathing seems like it changes sometimes also, especially when I lay down. This might be because I am trying not to cough, because it hurts so bad too. I did go to the Dr. 3 days ago & he gave me clindomycin for my cold & thought that I pulled a muscle in my chest. Now I am experiencing some pain in my back also.

Should I be worried that it is more than a pulled muscle? My BP has been low also around 88/60 or 90/50 & my heart rate has been elevated. Any information would be greatly appreciated!

I've had this issue - rub/massage pain almost anywhere on my body and I will burp or belch immediately, since I was a teenager.  I'm now 42  years old and it's a source of laughter from my hubby and kids.  I never, never thought to google it to see if anyone else in the world experienced this phenomena.  It is encouraging to know that I am not alone.  I recently (just this week) bent over to put something in the fridge and felt a slip in my lower back and experienced some pain.  I spent all night last night massaging it and burping and this morning I feel better.  I'm not sure I want to know why but feel like I should ask...

I had the exact same thing. I went through a ton of tests, and was told i needed a gluten free diet, which cleared up everything belching wise. As for the pain- i had everything the same as you did same side and everything. Turns out- i had a giant knot in my back right up next to my spine causing the pain to radiate from chest, back, and shoulder into my shoulder blade. Got a massage and haven't had pain since.

As for collapsed lung, you would know something happened to it, Its not something you would be able to sit around and wonder if you have. SIDE NOT ** If you can get any pain in your body to replicate by doing the same action- its muscle related.

I was recently diagnosised with Interstitial  Pneumonitis Focal Emphysematous by having a lung biospy.  I am on Prednisone and Sprivia inhaler.  I am now having REAL sharp pain in my left breast, near my arm pit.  I have noticed  I am having more indigestion lately, so am not sure if it is related to lung disease or indigestion.

Just in case, I will recommend you checking your breasts (have an ultrasound ), had the same problem pain on my right armpit, right breast, and back (right below my shoulder), they found two benign cysts on my right breast. Also, visit you GI Dr, check for ulcers or gastritis or any other problem (many times they radiate to the back right below your shoulder bone) Try to discard all possibilities, I've being trying to discover what I have until I did it. God bless you wish you feel better!