I fell on the 29th of may and bruised my breast, It turned purple but not the color is going back to normal, but there is a lump and some pain. What should I do?

Nina

its probably still the bruise - but internally now.

keep an eye on it and if it doesnt go away in the next couple of weeks or gets bigger go and see your doctor.

Hallo,
The lump is probably caused by the swelling of the tissue in the breast. Also is the lump different color than the skin on your breast? You also might have a blood under the tissue which might cause you several things in the breast. My advice would be that you see your doctor and do a scan of the breast and see how big impact did the injury had on your breast. Are you using anything for the pain right now? Have you put any ice on the breast in order to reduce the swelling? I hope that you will get better and that the pain will go away.

All the best to you,
Karen