Hi I am rather large breasted 29 year old Female. I have a large (size of an olive) pimple under my breast. It is filled with puss. Should I be worried about Cancer or is it just an infection.

Hi! What you have developed is certainly not cancer because cancer never pusses, everything happens under the skin, you may only feel a lump.
Whenever there’s puss involved, it is an infection.

Considering you have large breasts, you probably sweat a lot in the area and this must be why your pimple occurred. You should always keep this area dry and clean even if it means washing more than two times a day, especially when the heat is unbearable.

It is quite possible that there’s bacterial infection and since it is very big, I wouldn’t touch it on my own. Squeezing with dirty hands and nails can only aggravate the situation.
I would see a dermatologist and see what they have to say.

It is quite likely that they may decide to drain it and give you an antibiotic or something to apply or may not drain it at all but you will certainly get the best instructions by a dermatologist or even a GP. They would certainly prescribe something to get rid of the infection.

I do not have large breast, 36/b and what was a little bump with mo puss has turned into a painful large bump with a couple smaller ones on the side of that. It hurts to touch, to lay on and to have up against my clothes. I tried squeezing tit, but there's no use...it actually hurts more and the area got larger and extremely hard. I am hoping it's not a gland or anything???

You should get checked for Inflamatory Breast Cancer.

Hi I am 23 Years old and I have size 42 G bra I also have the p***y pimple like lumps under BOTH of my breast, I have had a cyst removal surgery in 05 and it didnt work, Ive had anti inflamitions, and now they have me washing myself with surgical wash and putting Mupirocin ointment 2% on twice a day and it started helping in 3 days. You should ask your doctor about it.

i had that same olive sized pimple on my on one of my breast before. i just squeezed it once, waited a day for it to close, and put this stuff called Boil Ease on it twice a day for a couple of days, and then when it started to heal i applied it just once a day. Its gone, but i have a little faded red spot of where it was.

Don't worry. It's just a boil. I have had a boil under my right breast for 17 years. All you need to do is squeeze it when it gets sore or large. You can live with it, its no big deal.

If it does become more inflamed or you develop more, than go see your doc and he/she can give advice or meds.

I had them too. first on the right breast and now on the left exactly in the same spot and I believe it happens usually when I exercise a lot.
What I do to solve the problem is absolutely NOTHING.
It seem to work for me , it take a while to heal but eventually it does .
The only problem I do have is that it leaves a mark for a long time.
I believe bathing in the sea is good for stuff like that because of the salt in the water, I know it sound funny but salt water are good for all sorts of skin problems (acne).
Can't wait for the summer.

hey . i'm only 17 & i havee really big breast 40D . well about a year ago i developed a lump on the side of my right breast [ on the side where the other breast is not on the side where my arm is ] so it turned into a large ingrown pimple that popped and puss came out . it never really went away & then i got another one right next too it thee same thing happened where it popped & puss came out . then one day i looked at it turned into a hole so the area is now open so i havee two medium sized holes on the side of my breast . at first i wasn't so scared i figured it was a pimple now it turned into a hole it would aventually close up . so i didn't worry as much . then it got to a point where i ran water over it & the pain was unbearable . it was like the water made it burn & i couldn't take it . so i started to get scared but i'm 17 so i can be a little stubborn so i got scared to tell anyone about it . well about a few weeks ago i looked at it in the mirror & i started to cry the holes we're finally covered up but where the holes were once at that whole spot turn blue . i'm not even joking at all . at first i sed okay maybe it's just swollen & it's blk&blue now i'll let it heal but mind you it hurted like hell ! so i go to bed that night & i'm a heavy sleeper usually i don't wake up for anything . well i wake up in the middle of the night cause i was laying on my stomach & i was pressing up against my breast of course . well i wake up cause thee pain is killing me i go to the bathroom to check it & there was blood everywhere dripping down my stomach everywhere . i panicked of course but i still haven't told anyway . i clean it & put band-aids on it but everytime i wake up it's still bleeding .

anyone can help ? i'm really scared to tell my parents i hate doctors .

Blahhhhh, you need to tell your mother and go to the doctor. Sounds like an infection gone wrong. If you just leave it it will only continue to get worse. Go to the doctors and get it over with. This doesn't sound like something that will get better on its own, not to mention the scars that you will have if it gets worse and the lesions get bigger.

OMG. I have the same problem. I'm 17 and have big breasts. About 4 years ago i started growing big pimples under my right breast and a year later under my left. I never went to the doctor to check on it but i've gotten acne medication for acne for my face and back. i tried it on my chest but it didnt go away. and i get blackheads and whiteheads, and i get really big pimples. i like to pop them, but its gotten really bad because they have turned into holes. its not a open hole, the hole is covered up, but when u feel it there's a dent inside. the spots have turned purple. it hurts to wash under my breasts and to have bra on because it pushing and popping the pimples. its gross. i'll take off my bra and i'll find puss and blood. now it's traveling to my vajayjay!

well i get boils under both my boobies i am used to them now but yes they are very bothersome i found it best to tell your doctor so that they can prescribe antibiotics it heals faster but if you don't i always let the hot hot water run on them it helps them burst or i soak in epson salt for a couple of days and never leave the same band aid to long be cause when it does burst it can infect the rest of your skin causing another one well hope this helps and i hope by now you have been to the doctor

You should get it checked out while you still qualify for free health care since you are under eighteen and I have the same thing my doctor said it was a boil or was from sweating but I think it is mrsa that I was infected with after I had surgery on my cervix at Winnie Palmer hospital. I have two little circles that look like scars the size of m&ms but at least they are healed it is not like the doctor would admit that it looked like I got mrsa right after she performed my surgery.

I'm 14 and I just woke up with a pain under my right breast. I looked in the mirror and I found that I had small hole there filled with weird slushy white stuff I think is puss. I remove the white junk and now it hurts. I have no freaking idea what it is, it just appeared out of no where. If someone knows what the hell it is, please tell me.

blahhhhhh wrote:

This is SERIOUS!
What you have could be fungal or it could be bacterial. You could also have an infection known as MRSA (basically a staph infection gone wild). If it isn't treated, it could spread into your blood-stream and become life-threatening...which would mean a hospital stay and agressive medication.
Don't wait for it to get worse.
Please go to a doctor right away!
This sort of infection will not go away by itself and you MUST consult with a doctor and have it treated ASAP!
Your parents don't have to know if you just go to your local Free Clinic. But if there are no Free Clinics in your area, you can go straight to an Emergency room in any hospital and get help. Honestly, there's no reason for your parents to be mad at you. You have an infection and you need help. That doesn't make you a bad person...it just makes you human.
Please don't wait anymore. Once you're treated, the infection can be healed and you won't have to live in pain anymore. As long as you get it treated SOON, you should be okay.