Hello, I'm turning 17 ina few months, and I've noticed this bump on my inner right labia, there is no pain at all, at times there's itching, but not very much, and there is discharge, that comes and goes, I've had a lot of discharge before, but then it ceased, nowit's alot, I've checked up on the discharge and from what I have read and heard, there is nothing to worry about and it is just normal vagianl discharge, but it's funny because i get all types of vaginal waste...or atleast i think so, creamish, whitish, I don't know..but I was told it was nothing serious..I havent been to the doctor, don't have a doctor, and..well..I've been sexually active for a really long time, but...I haven't actualy had sex yet..but I have been engaged in oral and other forms...I wonder if it could be related..? Can my question be answered without me having to see a doctor. My boyfriend hasn't been sexually active with anyone else but me. So the bump..it's only on the right, inner labia, unlike the left which is very thin kinda of like a sheet, the right is bulgy and looks kind of abnormal with weird lines... %-) I don't know if I am making any sense or describing it right, but please..hopefully someone will read this and help answer my question: Is it serious? could it be a std? Thankyou all!

Caren

... I Have A Lump on the outer labia .. .well it doesnt hurt....it just looks like something i could pop but wouldnt dare im am really scared just incase i have caught some disease for having sex....it looks like a Underskin spot .... but bigger its the size of your little fingers nail.... does anyone have any clue what it is ?

hey caren- i am having the same problem right now actually and was wondering what happened for you- did i go away? and if so how long. thanks!